Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh you wanna :troll: yeah

.....:camby:
:rudy: nikka, do I look like I give a fucc about spuds fans enough to troll them

I just want to laugh at them wasteman. i already went to glory glory and I got very bored very fast reading all the homo-erotic posts aimed at avb

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
The season where he was being pushed as world class(after Casillas and Buffon :russ:) by the English Media(:heh: :blessed:), Michael Vorm was way better :manny: Shiiit, The City defense was very good too.

Only good for the Hollywood saves that year. Kompany and De Jong cover his ass a lot. .

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Joe Hart isn't even a second tier goalkeeper let alone anywhere near world class. He's barely better than the Szczesny's of this world imho.
Right now, hard to rate him.

I'd still him in bottom of second tier until a few more games.

Breh thinks hes head and shoulder above everyone else, but he aint even the heir to David James

Hart always been prone to a mistake like the title winning season, he did have a boo boo vs Blackburn (I think) Hes practically had no competition since Given became :flabbynsick: and in the England set up hes the best out of a bad bunch at the moment. Forster needs to get the fukk out of Celtic, come down south and claim the throne you lanky fukk. Hart started feelin himself way too much last season always chirping in the media likes hs nothing more than a goalie, but acts like hes scores goals instead of tryin to stop them.
Every keeper is prone to mistakes that isn't; Cech, Buffon and Casillas.(Morale also shyt, atm.:sadcam:)

Now going on to the media don't know If I agree with it, but when he was on-form he was worth his wage and some of his hype.

Maybe I'm too lenient of keepers that show promise, I don't know.:yeshrug:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
neisklarseb7wn1jao.gif

neisklarseb7wn1jao.gif

neisklarseb7wn1jao.gif

neisklarseb7wn1jao.gif
neisklarseb7wn1jao.gif
neisklarseb7wn1jao.gif

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sitting out a few games isn't going to solve anything. He's a decent shot stopper but shyt at everything else.

No wonder Hart was one of the players acting up towards the end of Mancini's reign, he knew his time was up.

Platt just denied this on twitter. but i think it may be true as well

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe Hart isn't even a second tier goalkeeper let alone anywhere near world class. He's barely better than the Szczesny's of this world imho.

thats a joke ..... if second tier is a step below world class then i agree but i dont think you agree with that

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Right now, hard to rate him.

I'd still him in bottom of second tier until a few more games.

Every keeper is prone to mistakes that isn't; Cech, Buffon and Casillas.(Morale also shyt, atm.:sadcam:)

Now going on to the media don't know If I agree with it, but when he was on-form he was worth his wage and some of his hype.

Maybe I'm too lenient of keepers that show promise, I don't know.:yeshrug:

The problem is, the majority of the keepers nowdays are just shot stopper types and dont really know how to command their box, especially from set pieces. With Hart he is a very good shot stopper but hes erratic and gotten too cocky as Woy Keane pointed out about a year ago. He said that when Schmeichel started fellin himself a bit too much thats when the mistakes would happen.

Keepers are always goin to make a mistake or 2 over the course of the season, thats just the law of averages, but its about not makes the same mistake time and time again.

Cech before the buildings got crushed and Buffon were the 2 keepers Ive seen that made keeping look easy. After the injury Cech for a good couple of years while still a good keeper looked shakey, but he has come back to kind of what he was in recent seasons. But pre Hat Cech :whew:

ridge

Daps
i swear my heartt cant take this anymore brehs

arsenal is a 2nd rate club now ive just got to come to terms with it

sure we won our last league game and qualified for cl but this nikka arsene is a fakkit i cant take it anymore :sadcam: :sadcam: :sadcam: :sadcam: :sadcam: :sadcam:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
i swear my heartt cant take this anymore brehs

arsenal is a 2nd rate club now ive just got to come to terms with it

sure we won our last league game and qualified for cl but this nikka arsene is a fakkit i cant take it anymore :sadcam: :sadcam: :sadcam: :sadcam: :sadcam: :sadcam:

what were they before Wenger?