Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Arsenal with Capoue or Paulinho as DM is a problem.... :blessed: Wenger :troll:

If spurs can get that LW...

ridge

Daps
what were they before Wenger?
wenger success as manager isnt being doubted but hes shyt i the transfer market and has been for a while now outside of a few players

meanwhile spurs are gaining on us every year with AVB as their manager..mou back with chelsea..city with all their signings etc

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Breh I don't know what's worse...Arsenal giving away talent or them not replacing talent

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
can a bunch of merely "good" players get them into the "great" category?? :ld:
Dempsey.jpg

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
can a bunch of merely "good" players get them into the "great" category?? :ld:
Some of those 'good' players might end up being great. I believe Paulinho is a great player and great bit of business. 3 years younger and 13 million cheaper than Fernandinho. Capuoe is looking good from what I've seen so far (never watched him play before). I've seen Lamela in every match last season but I'm still not sure how his speed is going to translate to EPL.

I don't have them winning the league but they have improved at every position and are deeper than before.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of those 'good' players might end up being great. I believe Paulinho is a great player and great bit of business. 3 years younger and 13 million cheaper than Fernandinho. Capuoe is looking good from what I've seen so far (never watched him play before). I've seen Lamela in every match last season but I'm still not sure how his speed is going to translate to EPL.

I don't have them winning the league but they have improved at every position and are deeper than before.

yet, they still won't get 4th place :wow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
tottenham signing legit talent while arsenal still moving like they are broke :russ:

Been the case for the last 5 years...
wenger success as manager isnt being doubted but hes shyt i the transfer market and has been for a while now outside of a few players

meanwhile spurs are gaining on us every year with AVB as their manager..mou back with chelsea..city with all their signings etc

Dean/DC is approaching clown status. Talked big all summer and then shyts on the club when what he said would happen didn't happen. Big mouth.

I understand and agree in some parts with the frustration but the signings aren't the issue. Tons of frauds on the market. City, Chelsea, Spurs haven't signed anyone that really scares me.

Got fukked over with Suarez, Higuain wasn't the right fit. Not paying up for a midfielder like Lars or Kondogbia smh

The fact we look like amateurs (Arsenal judged the market extremely badly) upsets me for than the lack of signings. Club scared of Wenger and puts him in bad situations. Too much power.

Eriksen :ld: all the hype and no one went for him with 1 year to go on his contract.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Been the case for the last 5 years...

Dean/DC is approaching clown status. Talked big all summer and then shyts on the club when what he said would happen didn't happen. Big mouth.

I understand and agree in some parts with the frustration but the signings aren't the issue. Tons of frauds on the market. City, Chelsea, Spurs haven't signed anyone that really scares me.

Got fukked over with Suarez, Higuain wasn't the right fit. Not paying up for a midfielder like Lars or Kondogbia smh

The fact we look like amateurs (Arsenal judged the market extremely badly) upsets me for than the lack of signings. Club scared of Wenger and puts him in bad situations. Too much power.

Eriksen :ld: all the hype and no one went for him with 1 year to go on his contract.

and when he starts performing for SPurs, nikkas will be on some :ohhh: shyt.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Yup. I know hes still young but it seems like he hasnt kicked on in the past 18 months/2 years or so (I see DeJong as being more of a threat then he is. Hes poor defensively, not sure on his best position as hes a side CM for Ajax and a #10/AM for the NT. His style is more suited to play in Spain then in the EPL.