Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah was pretty much Arsenal bound, but then, like always the fun bunch fukked it up.
:dead:

although im pretty sure he talking about Mata, not Lukaku. Lukaku only wanted Chelsea. Mata's the one Wumger and Ivan the Joke fukked up.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Young Elisabeth Shue :banderas:

I've realized I've had a bit of a thing for those white 80s actresses.

Shue, Ally Sheedy in WarGames, Jennifer Grey in Ferris, the broad who played McFly's girlfriend in the first Back to the Future, Lea Thompson Back to the Future I & II:banderas:

Them 80's White broads were nice, and a lot more natural and regular looking

For me

Molly Ringwald in all movies, Lea Thompson in Howard The Duck, the sister on Fast Times, Justine Bateman on Family Ties, and Dana Plato

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Young Elisabeth Shue :banderas:

I've realized I've had a bit of a thing for those white 80s actresses.

Shue, Ally Sheedy in WarGames, Jennifer Grey in Ferris, the broad who played McFly's girlfriend in the first Back to the Future, Lea Thompson Back to the Future I & II:banderas:

Them 80's White broads were nice, and a lot more natural and regular looking

For me

Molly Ringwald in all movies, Lea Thompson in Howard The Duck, the sister on Fast Times, Justine Bateman on Family Ties, and Dana Plato
the GOAT

5KqaQ.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:dead:

although im pretty sure he talking about Mata, not Lukaku. Lukaku only wanted Chelsea. Mata's the one Wumger and Ivan the Joke fukked up.
no i was talking about Lukaku. When Chelsea looked like they weren't going to offer that 18 million, rumors about him going to Arsenal started poppin up. Yea Mata was Arsenal-bound too before they barked at the price tag.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Demi Moore in the 80s is probably a top 10 white woman.

Brooke Shields on Blue Lagoon :noah:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of Demi Moore, her best friend who was getting with her pops in the Movie Blame it on Rio, was bad.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Cheesy 80s movies...

Several months back they had a 80s movie category on Netflix that I was trawling through. Some good things, but they also had about every single Troma movie ever on there.

Troma's claim to fame is being the oldest independent film studio in the world and The Toxic Avenger

I think I've made it through The Toxic Avenger only once, I tried watching it again but just turned that shyt off about an hour in. Though the stunts and special effects are actually sorta brilliant. When the kid gets his head ran over :bow:

Other Troma titles I've tried to get through: Sgt. Kabukiman NYPD, Surf Nazis Must Die, Killer Nerd. All fukking terrible.

Some other memorable cheesy 80s movies I remembering off the top of my head.

Loverboy starring Patrick Dempsey about a teenage gigolo. Pretty much the predecessor to Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo.

One of my favorite movies I think, though I only saw it once and is relatively unknown is The Party Animal. It's absolutely fukking terrible, about this dude named Pondo Sinatra who is trying to lose his virginity. It easily had one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard though, a bunch of 80s punk songs, introduced me to the Buzzcocks :bow: