Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
what about LUCAS and THE PROGRAM

are those 90s joints? too lazy to google

that near-rape scene in the program had me :ohhh: shyt was so eerie

yall brehs knew goldie hawn is from silver spring?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I can't believe Giggs comes on ahead of Kagawa. :snoop:
That's what I'm most worried about with Moyes in charge. Kagawa is such a great player it would be a tragedy if he is not used properly to his full potential. He is exactly the type of player United needs and is absolute class, [Harry]top lad, top class[Redknapp]. You can see him losing confidence and trying too hard in the preseason. Also Moyes has to stop being a bytch, this is not Everton breh, you're at Old Trafford go for it. Just because Jose is punking out and putting in Obi doesn't mean you shouldn't go for it.

I always shyt of Tom Celevrley, so I gotta give him props for today. He did really well, was a bit shaky in the first 5 minutes but then stepped up. However I don't know how much of that was TC23 playing well and how much was de Bruyne, Fat Frank and Ramires being shytty today.

Phil Jones :snoop: but it's not his fault he was hyped up so much last year. He was proclaimed the new Steve Bruce, Keane, Beckham. Press had him penciled in for England captaincy, kid can't even pass a simple ball to an overlapping player.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to to them clash sets, makes me think back to the day I got introduced to Dancehall/Reggae, good time. Early 90's Dancehall was just perfect, ruff but smooth combination that was just so deadly. Those were the days, when the DC area didn't really fukk with Hip-Hop like that. If you went to a Black house party in them days, it was Go-Go, Dancehall and R&B, no rap shyt got played

^^One my 6 grade class anthems

People make fun of Snow, but this tune used kill it, also made me love Jamaican girls

So much more I forgot

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a staple in the Sierra Leone wedding party scene in the DC area around 92/93/94

doing the running man to this:stylin:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
This was a staple in the Sierra Leone wedding party scene in the DC area around 92/93/94

doing the running man to this:stylin:

That Michael Mind remix (well Mind stole it from Steve Angello) is one of my fav house tracks. So simple, so minimal but so efficient.
Memories of winter 2009 when after a day skiing, at 4pm, me and my boys were heading to some kind of rooftop bar in the mountains where everybody in skiing clothes were dancing to that anthem. The scenery was perfect :ahh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
:laff: Gooney still hasnt come out and said he wants to stay at United, but he wont put in a transfer request because he wants that loyality bonus

well then he isnt going anywhere :manny:

hes a wierd guy who doesnt know what he wants.

couple years ago he told sir alex i dont want to be the main striker, we get rvp and now he cries that hes not the main goalscorer. :what:

just shut up and play just behind rvp or fukk off and let kagawa do his ting

but no way are we selling him to chelsea. only stupid teams like arsenal sell top players to rivals. :pachaha:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:laff: Gooney still hasnt come out and said he wants to stay at United, but he wont put in a transfer request because he wants that loyality bonus
bytch moves all around. but he only has 2 years left on his contract(i think) so the team will have to make a decision soon. Now they can act tough but in a year or so, Rooney will have the power and the team will regret not having sold him now.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
well then he isnt going anywhere :manny:

hes a wierd guy who doesnt know what he wants.

couple years ago he told sir alex i dont want to be the main striker, we get rvp and now he cries that hes not the main goalscorer. :what:

just shut up and play just behind rvp or fukk off and let kagawa do his ting
but no way are we selling him to chelsea. only stupid teams like arsenal sell top players to rivals. :pachaha:

Gooneys spoilt, hes never really had to work for anything because hes been given everything and had allowances alway made for him his whole life (apart from when Coleen gave him the cold shoulder for the brasses), so him acting like a indecisive whore, is to be expected. Gooney has to realise with his declining athleticism, unheathly lifestyle and problems with his wegiht that he has, the reality is, his best position and the one he has shown he can truly excel at is being the CF.