Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
comedy central, pre-daily show/colbert legitimacy, pre-south park even, was the GOAT cheesy 80s movie depository

Soul Man
UHF
Once Bitten
Elvyra flicks
Just One of the Guys

always hated molly ringwald, she almost singlehandedly ruined the 80s :scusthov:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Weird Science (John Hughes's worst imo)
Let's be honest, Planes, Trains and Automobiles is pretty cheesy. That soundtrack is :scusthov:

I keep thinking of 90s movies though. Almost named A Million to Juan and Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter is Dead.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People one of the funniest things in the world, are Reggae Sound clashes, pure fukkery

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Trading Places and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels don't count as cheesy 80s movies do they?

cause those are classic 90s comedy central syndication flicks

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Big Trouble in Little China :lawd:

I used to think Asians could fly because of this movie

Romancing the Stone :blessed:
I fukked with the score :ehh:

16 Candles :ehh:

Class of 1984

Teen Wolf. While watching Catfish, I saw a commercial for an MTV show titled Teen Wolf. You can imagine my disgust when it turned out this wasn't based off the classic cheesy 80s piff movie. :upsetfavre:

Michael j Fox's team going on that 30-0 run with fat boy goin to work in the paint:ohhh:

Wildcats :lawd:
Goldie Hawn was one of the white women of the 1980s. A couple of things that stand out in this movie outside of Goodie Hawn being wreck able.

1) ll cool j had the major song on the soundtrack. This had to be a first for rap music.

2) the first Harrellson/Snipes collab (this may have been Snipes first movie?)

3) the scene where Woody Harrelson does the head spin:ohhh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going back quickly to Penfield post about men tucking their shirts in, as soon as I saw this video, I thought about your post.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wildcats :lawd:
Goldie Hawn was one of the white women of the 1980s. A couple of things that stand out in this movie outside of Goodie Hawn being wreck able.

1) ll cool j had the major song on the soundtrack. This had to be a first for rap music.

2) the first Harrellson/Snipes collab (this may have been Snipes first movie?)

3) the scene where Woody Harrelson does the head spin:ohhh:

Yes Goldie was bad in that flick, watched that movie so many times, one of the first American movie I ever watched.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
never thought i'd hear one of my favorite songs (super trouper) ripped to shreds like that :dead:

i'm on my third of these sound clashes, love the sounds

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never thought i'd hear one of my favorite songs (super trouper) ripped to shreds like that :dead:

i'm on my third of these sound clashes, love the sounds

I love clashes, had a chance to go to one way back, gonna try and the make the NYC one next year.