Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
What infuriates me more, with a couple of quality buys, Arsenal are easily on the same level. But old senile, and the fun bunch ain't gonna do a damn thing.

City are :flabbynsick: too. This season and last have been great chances for a go.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Brings on giggs over kagawa :what:

We needed more creativity to get the goal.

Forgot how negative mourinhos tactics are

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So out off all the expensive star names players who struggled out thurrrr tonight you go for the lad who came thru his teams youth system and living the dream. Like i said you got pure hate in your heart for Nii Tackie Mensah.

I don't hate him. I call it the Jeremy Lin effect. I would like the player if he wasn't so overhyped :manny:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other than the obvious 3/4 names, are there any exciting attacking players out there? Put me on brehs, cause other than Arsenal games, I don't plan to watch much PL games this season.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don't hate him. I call it the Jeremy Lin effect. I would like the player if he wasn't so overhyped :manny:

:heh: WTF? El Hadji Diouf :pacspit: in your face

Welbeck isnt hyped outside of United fans and I aint a United fan. He'll never be a great goalscorer but he'll be a more of a scorer of great goals. I dont know how people dont notice his overall game/ability to go along with him being versatile & excellent workrate.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God damn, late August days feel long as hell, especially when ain't shyt happening.

I need an adventure brehs, adulthood, wasn't suppose to be like this.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
So what is Mou's problem with Lukaku??
He's been shyt on the pitch for Chelsea.

Needs to leave immediately if he wants to reach his potential. Chelsea is riddled with AM's with no respect for the 9,(sans Mata) and will remain that way until they buy a "World Class" striker.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He's been shyt on the pitch for Chelsea.

Needs to leave immediately if he wants to reach his potential. Chelsea is riddled with AM's with no respect for the 9,(sans Mata) and will remain that way until they buy a "World Class" striker.
he was good in the pre-season. And he's only came on as a substitute so far. If I remember correctly weren't he being offered to Arsenal before his move to Chelsea??

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
he was good in the pre-season. And he's only came on as a substitute so far. If I remember correctly weren't he being offered to Arsenal before his move to Chelsea??
I don't remember that.

But Pre-season wasn't really nothing to go by, as the only match I saw the players giving a damn was the ICC final. It's obvious he has quality, but he needs to go out on loan.