Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
:fire: pierdol się

:wtb:
You're Polish and Brazilian?

Major League Soccer Nearing New York Stadium in Flushing, Queens - WSJ.com

holy shyt, the proposed site for the NYC2 team is EXACTLY around where i played soccer growing up

I hope it's not displacing anyone or any leagues that still might be going on around there, then again that area was always a dusty wasteland. If this happens it's fukking brilliant. Right in the heart of where thousands of people play their football every day... you can't get realer than that!

:scusthov: at that dump of an area. I bet they'll pull mostly the Mets demographic if that happens.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:scusthov: at that dump of an area. I bet they'll pull mostly the Mets demographic if that happens.
its not really "that area" that you're thinking about. this is the far end of the park next to the expressways.. not the whole "auto junkyard" place which is literally on the other side of the park

mets demographic, as opposed to all the pr/dr soccer fans? :laugh:

jackson heights area is gonna be poppin, then the whites from long island. some real nyc shyt we've never seen before :ahh:

Is it wrong that I'm waiting on this team to exist to start dikkriding an MLS squad?

no cause I am too. the cosmos resurrected :ohmy:

concise

Veteran
Daps
its not really "that area" that you're thinking about. this is the far end of the park next to the expressways.. not the whole "auto junkyard" place which is literally on the other side of the park

mets demographic, as opposed to all the pr/dr soccer fans? :laugh:

jackson heights area is gonna be poppin, then the whites from long island. some real nyc shyt we've never seen before :ahh:

I've walked through the park and driven through it while lost. That park is ugly, then again it is Queens :gag:

Can't believe they're really pushing for this team like this.

over to bigsoccer for "analysis"

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ditto :hula:

Speaking of which I still haven't seen, Once in a Lifetime, should probably get on that.

I started it on Netflix a while back, found it boring as shyt. All the talking heads are all the people you don't want to hear anything about.

Cosmos-77-Jersey2.jpg
:wow:

Cosmos4Lyfe

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I think i've mentioned it before, i have that cosmos shirt.

It's the only football shirt that makes it anywhere near my regular rotation of t shirts.

Though i've never wore it 'out' out, it's still a football shirt.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
del potro asked for his match to start late tomorrow, to stay up and watch boca in the middle of the night :leon:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Everything about Boca is irritating to me. I'll take this opportunity to :snooze: and just catch the 2nd leg next week.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn brehs, P-Funk and George Clinton still got it, had us cranking hard down by the monument tonight.:lawd: