Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:blessed:

United brehs! We might be getting Mata + money in exchange for Rooney

tdjakes.gif

jhdd07.jpg

Mata and cash

2333540_o.gif

But breh before I get excited what's the source? Didn't see it anywhere. I would take Mata straight up with no money.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Yeah, I don't give a fukk if Rooney is on the team or not. I've wanted Rooney out ever since his whore debacle. 50% of the time he's my least favorite player on the squad. He is not a world class playmaker, and his presence in that role limits the ceiling on the teams potential. His best role is at CF, and we have upgraded at the spot.

But if he's sold, he can't be sold to the one team in the fukking league who will benefit most from having him. Chelsea are an incredible attacking side in spite of cretins at CF. Rooney scores 30 this year for Chelsea. Easy. Like. Easy easy. His link up play with Eden, Oscar, and all the other tekkered up midgets in that squad will be nauseatingly good, and he'll bang in the million chances they'll create for him, and create some on his own.

This is the worst possible outcome. Mata does not improve our team nearly as much Rooney improves Chelsea. That's like sending a rocket scientist to Germany in exchange for an ace pilot in 1943.

No lies in this post.......

However, this shows the hypocrisy that the entire Man Utd organization touts "No player is bigger than the club" mantra. Well, if Rooney has lost it then Man Utd shouldn't have a problem letting him go, but they are basically killing the rest of his career because they know what a healthy and happy Rooney would do to them on another EPL team. It's painfully obvious that Rooney doesn't care about being a Red Devils great anymore, so they need to let him move on.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah, I don't give a fukk if Rooney is on the team or not. I've wanted Rooney out ever since his whore debacle. 50% of the time he's my least favorite player on the squad. He is not a world class playmaker, and his presence in that role limits the ceiling on the teams potential. His best role is at CF, and we have upgraded at the spot.

But if he's sold, he can't be sold to the one team in the fukking league who will benefit most from having him. Chelsea are an incredible attacking side in spite of cretins at CF. Rooney scores 30 this year for Chelsea. Easy. Like. Easy easy. His link up play with Eden, Oscar, and all the other tekkered up midgets in that squad will be nauseatingly good, and he'll bang in the million chances they'll create for him, and create some on his own.

This is the worst possible outcome. Mata does not improve our team nearly as much Rooney improves Chelsea. That's like sending a rocket scientist to Germany in exchange for an ace pilot in 1943.

:ohlawd: if only I could pos rep you for this

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Rooney is a diva, who is injured consistently (no one wants to talk about that). He screams we don't have ambition after one year without a trophy like we haven't filled up his trophy case. Then, after we fukking win league and Fergie Ferg the Big Boss Who Wins More Trophies then Your Favorite Manager is so many different eras retires, he asks to leave again. He can't hold us hostage this time, the bosses at United have the power. I rather we give a humble individual like Kagawa a chance, and give Javier upfront in some league and FA cup games. fukk Rooney, fukk his wife, and fukk his inconsistent attitude.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
When does the Arsenal fukkery begin? :beli:

This shyt gonna be televised or am i gonna have to put up with a shytty stream? :beli:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Rooney is a diva, who is injured consistently (no one wants to talk about that). He screams we don't have ambition after one year without a trophy like we haven't filled up his trophy case. Then, after we fukking win league and Fergie Ferg the Big Boss Who Wins More Trophies then Your Favorite Manager is so many different eras retires, he asks to leave again. He can't hold us hostage this time, the bosses at United have the power. I rather we give a humble individual like Kagawa a chance, and give Javier upfront in some league and FA cup games. fukk Rooney, fukk his wife, and fukk his inconsistent attitude.
I swear to gawd I want this fakkit off the team. Like, right now. But not to Chelsea, of all teams. I rather sell to Arsenal.

@Don Rhymus Put it perfectly.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to have to waste my data for the last half of the game. Chelsea better make this shyt entertanining.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
nobody else iming in for Rooney. PSG had a deal in place to sign Rooney after last season, SAF called Blanc on some " :patrice: I dont know about having him on your team, he's not a good influence" or some shyt like that and killed the deal :pachaha:

everybody on the team knows he wants out. :manny:
Sir Alex playing and winning mind games even in retirement. He will be playing mind games from his grave :blessed:

I love the fact that he never forgot how Rooney pulled that 'club has no ambition' bullshyt.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I swear to gawd I want this fakkit off the team. Like, right now.

@Don Rhymus Put it perfectly.

Honestly, I wish Madrid was still interested. After all that talk he would never stay in League when he leaves United, now that Mourinho doesn't come to United and goes to Chelsea, now all that loyality is out the window. If he wants another challenge go to another fukking league breh. I don't want him to get what he wants, after he got his new contract when he knew we were fukking struggle at the time. Disrepected the fans, the players, and people who pay his fukking 200,000 a week. It gets me irritated because you have guys like Kagawa who left a team which did better than us in CL and competed against a tougher opponent in German Madrid, to come here to hopefully start. He's not even getting a fair shot. Chi is turning down fukking offers to start in La Liga in which he would probably put up 20 plus goals, to fight for a spot where he is behind RVP and Rooney. Even Nani acted with more professionalism and he was getting DISRESPECTED by Ferg. That English privilige drives me crazy, he is the definition of spoiled. AHHHHH! /last rant