Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LLMR

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Second one is even better :wow:

ikc19lGBsXhZg.gif

:sadcam:
So many struggle players in Lyon right now... Miguel Lopes is useless, Fofana, Koné, Dabo, Danic are bums. Mvuemba is never played. Benzia and Ghezzal are and will be shyt. Jimmy Briand still not traded :scusthov: Brittle ass Gourcuff is likely gone.

I don't think we will even be a Top 5 team in Ligue 1 this year :snoop:

And the new stadium is still years from being finished :damn:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roped into doing a fantasy Serie A thing with a bunch of Italians.

Can anyone give me some tips for who I need to be picking? Kunty etc??

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Xabi is out for 3 months and Illaramendi is also injured leaving Real with Khedira who is also supposedly injured leaving Real with Modric and Casmerio for their midfield.Given how they played against Betis in midfield Carlo has some serious work to do in a lopsided league where a draw for the big 2 leads to questions about their title ambitions.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many struggle players in Lyon right now... Miguel Lopes is useless, Fofana, Koné, Dabo, Danic are bums. Mvuemba is never played. Benzia and Ghezzal are and will be shyt. Jimmy Briand still not traded :scusthov: Brittle ass Gourcuff is likely gone.

What happened to all the money they got from selling players and also the scouting department that always found replacements. Porto has a similar thing going for them but they have managed to get talent and replace players they sell.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Spurs closing in on Willian :whew::whoo: for £30 million :ooh:, Spurs spending 30 million on one player :krs: never thought I would see the day, Spurs spending 30 million on a player before Arsenal :dead:. If it goes through they would have spent more than £90 million in the window :heh:. Madrid paying £93M for Bale :heh::dahell::what::patrice: he'll be the biggest flop in world football history if he goes right now. Spurs getting £90M + Coentrao in the deal :bryan:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What happened to all the money they got from selling players and also the scouting department that always found replacements. Porto has a similar thing going for them but they have managed to get talent and replace players they sell.
Porto allows 3rd party ownership

Lyon got a good youth academy, but their current first team is ass. They tried to make the step up to the Madrids, Barcas, Uniteds, Bayerns in the summer of 2009 but it failed.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
a lot of smileys.

anyway, I like reading the comments complaining about Turkish fans and how "uncivilized" they are and that if the fans were British they'd be given bans and that disturbing Arsenal in the middle of the night should be illegal and how'd you like it if we did that to you only we don't because we're civilized and blah blah etc

a big :aicmon: to these people, would love to see them head to El Salvador or Honduras, at least they're getting the 5 star hotel treatment.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
So Xabi is out for 3 months and Illaramendi is also injured leaving Real with Khedira who is also supposedly injured leaving Real with Modric and Casmerio for their midfield.Given how they played against Betis in midfield Carlo has some serious work to do in a lopsided league where a draw for the big 2 leads to questions about their title ambitions.
If they got 30 million on hand I got a player for them

Already a brand
tc23.PNG

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Spurs closing in on Willian :whew::whoo: for £30 million :ooh:, Spurs spending 30 million on one player :krs: never thought I would see the day, Spurs spending 30 million on a player before Arsenal :dead:. If it goes through they would have spent more than £90 million in the window :heh:. Madrid paying £93M for Bale :heh::dahell::what::patrice: he'll be the biggest flop in world football history if he goes right now. Spurs getting £90M + Coentrao in the deal :bryan:

This post definitely needed 11 smileys.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
ikc19lGBsXhZg.gif

You lyonese ? :pachaha:
But seriously top 5 is garanteed. On the long run, L1 is poor outsise Paris, Monaco, Marseille and maybe St-Etienne (I'm not even counting Lille anymore and they have their new stadium for a year now :pachaha:)
You'll be alright. It's a shme what Lyon have become because they were honestly a top 5 team in Europe around 2004/2008 (that Essien/Diarra/Juninho midfield :lawd:) but they always lacked a great striker and often lost against the CL winner (Porto in 04, United in 08, Barça in 09). And 2005 when they lost against PSV were the one they really could have won. If Benzema was 2 years older, I'm pretty sure, they would have had a CL final.
I still remember the epic matches against Madrid (Carew :lawd: Fred :lawd:)
First FIFA vid for PS4/One

So it took them to the 8th generation of consoles to get the crowds right :pachaha:

fukk EA

So no good crowd on PS3 :sadcam: