Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Roped into doing a fantasy Serie A thing with a bunch of Italians.

Can anyone give me some tips for who I need to be picking? Kunty etc??

Vidal (goals and assists), 1 of Juves CB's (clean sheets), Di Natale (need I say more), Hamsik (goals & assists), Valero (assists), Mario Gomez (goals), Denis (goals), Cassano (if he can stay fit is good for assists) Diamanti (goals and assists), Cerci is worth a punt, Kovacic (will be Inters best player this year) Guarin Joaquin. That guy who wears #45, I forgot his name but hes good at pens.

3 young forwards who could break out

Immobile, Gabbiadini, Zaza

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:blessed:

United brehs! We might be getting Mata + money in exchange for Rooney

tdjakes.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Rooney going to Chelsea is the worst possible fukking outcome :merchant:

Mata as a CAM < Rooney as a CF. Chelsea would be handed the one fukking thing crippling their team :snoop:

I fukking swear if there's an ounce of truth to this shyt I'mma hit Moyes with a mongolian chop. Word to everything.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Rooney going to Chelsea is the worst possible fukking outcome :merchant:

Mata as a CAM < Rooney as a CF. Chelsea would be handed the one fukking thing crippling their team :snoop:

I fukking swear if there's an ounce of truth to this shyt I'mma hit Moyes with a mongolian chop. Word to everything.
:rudy:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
nobody else is coming in for Rooney. PSG had a deal in place to sign Rooney after last season, SAF called Blanc on some " :patrice: I dont know about having him on your team, he's not a good influence" or some shyt like that and killed the deal :pachaha:

everybody on the team knows he wants out. :manny:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
So is that deal for Bale done yet? fukk that bytch ass motherfukker for not wanting to play for Manchester United

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
nobody else is coming in for Rooney. PSG had a deal in place to sign Rooney after last season, SAF called Blanc on some " :patrice: I dont know about having him on your team, he's not a good influence" or some shyt like that and killed the deal :pachaha:

everybody on the team knows he wants out. :manny:
Yeah, I don't give a fukk if Rooney is on the team or not. I've wanted Rooney out ever since his whore debacle. 50% of the time he's my least favorite player on the squad. He is not a world class playmaker, and his presence in that role limits the ceiling on the teams potential. His best role is at CF, and we have upgraded at the spot.

But if he's sold, he can't be sold to the one team in the fukking league who will benefit most from having him. Chelsea are an incredible attacking side in spite of cretins at CF. Rooney scores 30 this year for Chelsea. Easy. Like. Easy easy. His link up play with Eden, Oscar, and all the other tekkered up midgets in that squad will be nauseatingly good, and he'll bang in the million chances they'll create for him, and create some on his own.

This is the worst possible outcome. Mata does not improve our team nearly as much Rooney improves Chelsea. That's like sending a rocket scientist to Germany in exchange for an ace pilot in 1943.