Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Honestly, I wish Madrid was still interested. After all that talk he would never stay in League when he leaves United, now that Mourinho doesn't come to United and goes to Chelsea, now all that loyality is out the window. If he wants another challenge go to another fukking league breh. I don't want him to get what he wants, after he got his new contract when he knew we were fukking struggle at the time. Disrepected the fans, the players, and people who pay his fukking 200,000 a week. It gets me irritated because you have guys like Kagawa who left a team which did better than us in CL and competed against a tougher opponent in German Madrid, to come here to hopefully start. He's not even getting a fair shot. Chi is turning down fukking offers to start in La Liga in which he would probably put up 20 plus goals, to fight for a spot where he is behind RVP and Rooney. Even Nani acted with more professionalism and he was getting DISRESPECTED by Ferg. That English privilige drives me crazy, he is the definition of spoiled. AHHHHH! /last rant
why would Madrid want Rooney at that price? After his whole "UTD has no ambition" shyt, dude came out and said his best position was behind the striker. While i understand what @Don Rhymus is saying, Rooney has said that he doesn't want to play CF anymore. I cant remember dude having one good game playing upfront by himself his transfer request. Madrid have better(or as good) players that can play behind the striker. So if Mourinho wants him, he can have him :manny: Before long he'll start wanting to play behind the striker and labor through games.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
So many matches today...... Chelsea vs Villa, Fenebahçe vs Arsenal, Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona.........

Yeah, boss.... I know...... Got the DVR set for the Chelsea v Villa match because it comes on 30 minutes after the Arsenal match begins....... Today is a good day to be a footy fan.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
why would Madrid want Rooney at that price? After his whole "UTD has no ambition" shyt, dude came out and said his best position was behind the striker. While i understand what @Don Rhymus is saying, Rooney has said that he doesn't want to play CF anymore. I cant remember dude having one good game playing upfront by himself his transfer request. Madrid have better(or as good) players that can play behind the striker. So if Mourinho wants him, he can have him :manny: Before long he'll start wanting to play behind the striker and labor through games.

Gooneys got to understand he only fit to play as a CF nowdays, just like Van Rape understood that.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
not sure about that, nowadays :youngsabo:
no, they are. they blew a 2 goal lead to a recently promoted side on Saturday.

Fener are crap. And if Fener wins, CAS will throw them out the competition anyway. :manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:what: did Eric Wynalda just say Philip Cocou took the idea of having a good youth system from Barcelona. ?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
fukk, hate being on base while the games are going!!!!!! Arsenal or Chelsea? :sadto: Why oo whhyyy do they doo meee likkeee thhaatt

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
less go

RYnG1aD.jpg