Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Man i can't stand this overpricing bullshyt. Baines and Fellaini aren't worth 35 million pound. cotdamn.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Man i can't stand this overpricing bullshyt. Baines and Fellaini aren't worth 35 million pound. cotdamn.

Everton are not goin to make a loss on Afro Puffs after they signed him for 15m. And if his release clause was 23.5m now why are they goin to take less after the clause expired are they. And Baines is worth 15 tops and is the best LB in the PL but at 28 hes not really worth the investment. And hes probably Evertons most important player so you have to pay a lil bit extra, they aint goin to give you a mates rate because Moyes was at Everton

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Is Grant Wahl gay?

Most likely yes.

I forgot to mention this but Louise Taylor predicted that Spurs would win the title. I know she has a VAGINA and women have never been right about anything ever, especially sports, but that could, on an outside chance prove slightly shrewd :ld:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
After winning the 2003 Under-15 Fifa Club Cup with Corinthians, Willian and the rest of the team were awarded a pair of Nike Shox. He described them as ‘all the rage’ but told the Russian newspaper Sports Express how he was robbed of them at gun-point by two men on his return to Brazil.

:mjpls:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I absolutely love PSV, their style and their players, but Donovan might sign for Milan if they qualify

dunno who to root for :patrice:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
just saw the futbol :weirdo:

even fakkits like wahl have this built in complex about american soccer

cant take any of the relative american 'big name journos' seriously. all the good ones are underground and arent given chances so they have their own shows/sites/blogs

shinguardian, american soccer now, best soccer show guys, etc

like i said before on another post, wahl was a random baseball dude who took a 'life changing trip to argentina' and then lucked out into a soccer position. thus his utter lack of passion/opinions on anything