Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
why is Arsenal biddin for Cabaye when they need a Winger and a Striker more??

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I think Malky Mackay might beat them both out.

Depends on their home form, which should give them a big advantage because Cardiff is a known hostile crowd. Then again, not sure if the atmosphere will be like in the new stadium as it was at the old one, but if Cardiff can do well at home, I think Malky will be alright for the time being

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Arsenal also needs an AM. I dont know why Wumger and Gazidis arent looking at Lamela and Willian.

Oh nvm, I know why. They dont know what the hell they are doing. :snoop:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
A player that gets red carded on the field can't be replaced with a substitute? A manager can buy and sell players? And what's that measurement on goals scored?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:childplease: Di Canio is not getting sacked

He'll be gone around October/November when they're hovering above or in the relegation zone, terrible manager who's out of his depth, with a terrible team, who play terrible football, i've seen no improvement from last season, they look far worse.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Arsenal also needs an AM. I dont know why Wumger and Gazidis arent looking at Lamela and Willian.

When you cheap, you find reasons not to spend to money. I would know. I'm cheap as shyt :russ:

A player that gets red carded on the field can't be replaced with a substitute? A manager can buy and sell players? And what's that measurement on goals scored?

:what:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Thats true, but we all know that defensive spine needs the most work. Lamela is more a C Dot type of player than creator, so out of the 2, Willian would be better for yous, but at this point anyone with talent will help.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
He'll be gone around October/November when they're hovering above or in the relegation zone, terrible manager who's out of his depth, with a terrible team, who play terrible football, i've seen no improvement from last season, they look far worse.

As long as he doesn't have one of his moments, he'll last..... They need a creative CM or it's gonna be a long season and Jozy will be the scapegoat.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Thats true, but we all know that defensive spine needs the most work. Lamela is more a C Dot type of player than creator, so out of the 2, Willian would be better for yous, but at this point anyone with talent will help.
pretty much.

players better than what we have. shouldnt be hard for competent people.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting game, City could have potential problems. Why was Yaya playing deeper than Fernandinho, he(Fernandinho) has a bit of the headless chicken syndrome. Definitely has quality, but his positioning is a bit suspect from what I saw. For most of the game I thought Navas a bit intimidated, by the fact that he wasn't faster than the players defending him, something he's not used to dealing with in Spain. But he didn't let down, and had a good second half, showed some fight, and perseverance.

Their defense, even with Kompany looks a bit suspect and loose, they still seem to miss what De Jong did for them. Fernandinho can be that guy, if he plays a lot more discipline, and understand what role the team needs him best at. Today he seemed to be caught into two minds on how he should play. And they won't get away with that from him in tougher circumstances.

As for Newcastle, they look like they are going to be in the relegation fight, especially if Cabaye doesn't play and they don't bring a goal scorer in. I feel a bit for Ben Afra, he's literally the only player on that team with any special ability, he needs to go to a better team asap, or his career will just stall at this level, the kid has the talent.

Newcastle should hope Chelsea gets a striker, so they can try and get a loan situation for Ba. Cause this team on just this first glance, doesn't look like a top flight team.