Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
A player that gets red carded on the field can't be replaced with a substitute? A manager can buy and sell players? And what's that measurement on goals scored?

1. No.
2. There's no free agency. To buy a player, you gotta pay a transfer fee to his current club and then renegotiate the player's contract. It's a two-step process.
3. I don't get this question.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
City looking sexy. It was obvious Mancini was fraudin when you see his CL record with Man C.

But let's not forget that garbage ass team that is Newcastle.
You got to realize that every French brehs they bought from Ligue 1 clubs never had two good years in a row. French clubs just selling them players who had a good year, got their ego inflated and then thought they were future stars but in fact they never confirmed and therefore Nouveau Château (there is a circumflex accent on the first "a" :ufdup:) is just a pile of over-rated and overpriced players. From France, Newcastle is laughed at for basically being the garbade depot for L1 players who think it's better to struggle to stay in the Premier League instead of playing for the first places in Ligue 1. Fukk em.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing about City, I think Nasri is gonna get a look this season, and his performances could be very important for them. Because I just think Silva is on the way down, his always gonna have his moments, but I don't think, he's he the player he was 18 months ago. So Nasri has to step up, and keep duplicating what he did today. He was aggressive, he finally showed off the speed he has(but rarely uses for some absurd reason) on the goal he scored, and most importantly from the time he got on, he was around the ball, he showed some desire.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
City looking sexy. It was obvious Mancini was fraudin when you see his CL record with Man C.

But let's not forget that garbage ass team that is Newcastle.
You got to realize that every French brehs they bought from Ligue 1 clubs never had two good years in a row. French clubs just selling them players who had a good year, got their ego inflated and then thought they were future stars but in fact they never confirmed and therefore Nouveau Château (there is a circumflex accent on the first "a" :ufdup:) is just a pile of over-rated and overpriced players. From France, Newcastle is laughed at for basically being the garbade depot for L1 players who think it's better to struggle to stay in the Premier League instead of playing for the first places in Ligue 1. Fukk em.

I know that, I did GCSE French, but I aint goin to google the alt accent keys just so I can give the a a hat just to please you. :pacspit:

But for the rest of your post :salute:

Lyon's youth :ahh: Benzia :ohlawd:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Another thing about City, I think Nasri is gonna get a look this season, and his performances could be very important for them. Because I just think Silva is on the way down, his always gonna have his moments, but I don't think, he's he the player he was 18 months ago. So Nasri has to step, and keep duplicating what he did today. He was aggressive, he finally showed off the speed he has(but rarely uses for some absurd reason) on the goal he scored, and most importantly from the time he got on, he was around the ball, he showed some desire.
Not sure about Nasty Nas.
He could have a good season under Pellegrini, not doubting that, but he was never the hard-working dude and don't particularly like to hustle : he may do it from time to time but I don't think he has that consistency. Though, I hope he proves me wrong because we definitely need his talent back (as a 10) in the NT. Or maybe not, Gourcuff's on the rise again :noah:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Another thing about City, I think Nasri is gonna get a look this season, and his performances could be very important for them. Because I just think Silva is on the way down, his always gonna have his moments, but I don't think, he's he the player he was 18 months ago. So Nasri has to step, and keep duplicating what he did today. He was aggressive, he finally showed off the speed he has(but rarely uses for some absurd reason) on the goal he scored, and most importantly from the time he got on, he was around the ball, he showed some desire.

Nasri knows outsdie of PSG, no-ones giving him that bread that hes on now.

Mancini killed Silva's career. :pacspit:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Not sure about Nasty Nas.
He could have a good season under Pellegrini, not doubting that, but he was never the hard-working dude and don't particularly like to hustle : he may do it from time to time but I don't think he has that consistency. Though, I hope he proves me wrong because we definitely need his talent back (as a 10) in the NT. Or maybe not, Gourcuff's on the rise again :noah:

Nah, you better off with Valbuena as the #10 for now till Grenier is ready to take over the mantle

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nasri knows outsdie of PSG, no-ones giving him that bread that hes on now.

Mancini killed Silva's career. :pacspit:

But I do think Pelligrini being there is good for him, I think Pelligrini being South American, and having dealt with the characters his dealt with in that part of the world. Knows how to get the best out of people like him.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I know that, I did GCSE French, but I aint goin to google the alt accent keys just so I can give the a a hat just to please you. :pacspit:

But for the rest of your post :salute:

Lyon's youth :ahh: Benzia :ohlawd:
Oh so you speak french ? :ehh:
By the way, what you UK/US brehs have on your keyboard as alt characters if you don't have accents ? :ohh:

Lyon always produced great talent (in 2013, the Federation said they were basically the best 'training center" of France) . They produced Giuly, Govou, Benzema, Ben Arfa, Rémy (:pacspit:), Umtiti (on the rise), Lacazette (rising), Grenier (rising :noah:), Gonalons (:ld:) and they are still younger ones that may blew in the next few years.
Plus, Lyon has the best female team in the world :ahh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
But I do think Pelligrini being there is good for him, I think Pelligrini being South American, and having dealt with the characters his dealt with in that part of the world. Knows how to get the best out of people like him.

Nasri will find a way to fukk it up. His biggest flaw outside of his temperament, is that he holds on to the ball for too long and by the time he passes the ball the passin lanes have closed because he wanted that extra touch or try to be too clever for his own good

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Nah, you better off with Valbuena as the #10 for now till Grenier is ready to take over the mantle
Problem is even if I like Valbuena and that he has proven himself as a playmaker, he lacks the elegance of the 10. Gourcuff is our only hope.
But you right, even if Grenier still need to prove himself, he definitely has a bright future.