Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Oh so you speak french ? :ehh:
By the way, what you UK/US brehs have on your keyboard as alt characters if you don't have accents ? :ohh:

Lyon always produced great talent (in 2013, the Federation said they were basically the best 'training center" of France) . They produced Giuly, Govou, Benzema, Ben Arfa, Rémy (:pacspit:), Umtiti (on the rise), Lacazette (rising), Grenier (rising :noah:), Gonalons (:ld:) and they are still younger ones that may blew in the next few years.
Plus, Lyon has the best female team in the world :ahh:

Nah I known basic french, like my name, pen, bathroom/toilet, counting up to 20 :dead: and hello and my personal favourite word Bof.

Just basic keyboard characters of !"£$%^&*(), accents you need to press alt and then the side number buttons if you have them on the keyboard. The only alt button I know is € and thats alt + 0128.

I think the current crop is goin to be the best yet. Benzia's movement for the goal on Friday was :lawd: I know he got sold to Monaco because Gomis was being a c*nt, but I want to see how good is Anthony Martial

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nasri will find a way to fukk it up. His biggest flaw outside of his temperament, is that he holds on to the ball for too long and by the time he passes the ball the passin lanes have closed because he wanted that extra touch or try to be too clever for his own good

Nasri is like a naturally beautiful(i mean fukking beautiful) girl, who doesn't know how truly beautiful she is. Dude has freakish athleticism, but for some reason, he doesn't know how or wants to use it, on a consistent basis.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Problem is even if I like Valbuena and that he has proven himself as a playmaker, he lacks the elegance of the 10. Gourcuff is our only hope.
But you right, even if Grenier still need to prove himself, he definitely has a bright future.

Zidane got you too picky on people who come after him. (Even That UEFA President c*nt too, who comes before ZZ Bald). Gourcuff while talented is too soft mentally and physically and if anything is probably better suited playin deeper tha nthat far up. I think Valbuena will be more effective as he can dribble and has pace which is great for counters and he thinks pass 1st, but then again your senior team strikers are :scusthov:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nasri is like girl a naturally beautiful(i mean fukking beautiful) girl, who doesn't know how truly beautiful she is. Dude has freakish athleticism, but for some reason, he doesn't know how or wants to use it, on a consistent basis.

His last season @ Arsenal showed the best and worse of Nasri. The 1st half of the season, :ohhh: thinkin hes finally cracked it, 2nd half of the season :flabbynsick:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Nah I known basic french, like my name, pen, bathroom/toilet, counting up to 20 :dead: and hello and my personal favourite word Bof.
:lolbron:
That's a hard word to master :shaq:

because Gomis was being a c*nt[...]
There's more to this. :whoa:
Gomis can garantee 15/20 goals a season (he's not fast nor has a good technique but he has good physique, good off-ball movement, a good header and he's always well-placed) and he was benched for no reason at the end of last season. Garde may not like him but now that Lisandro is out to Qatar, he's the only experienced player. If Lacazette ends up injured, Benzia is still too light as a starter.
And by the way, Aulas (the owner) is bigger c*nt than Gomis, dude is absolutey unbearable : always whining when Lyon loses, arrogant as fukk when Lyon wins and he flip-flops like crazy.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
France is just an African team with much much much much much much better technique, discipline, and understanding of tactics. Got a bunch of big CM's, attacking players, who have talent, but haven't harnessed it properly, and shyt strikers, who are fast, big, and clumsy.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nasri is like girl a naturally beautiful(i mean fukking beautiful) girl, who doesn't know how truly beautiful she is. Dude has freakish athleticism, but for some reason, he doesn't know how or wants to use it, on a consistent basis.
I remember one time that season he did that Eduardo move against someone from Fulham. He curled a ball ahead of him and just flew by a defender (probably Baird), and then created a chance for someone else.

His quickness can be :whoo: but he refuses to use it. He strong as a bull too. Just doesnt have the mentality for it.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Zidane got you too picky on people who come after him. (Even That UEFA President c*nt too, who comes before ZZ Bald). Gourcuff while talented is too soft mentally and physically and if anything is probably better suited playin deeper tha nthat far up. I think Valbuena will be more effective as he can dribble and has pace which is great for counters and he thinks pass 1st, but then again your senior team strikers are :scusthov:
Maybe but still at their peak I got Gourcuff over Valbuena anyday. I hope Gourcuff can come back, the last two game of him playing as a false left-winger was great. If he's consistent enough I'm good.

But really, the true problem in France, before the sterile strikers or the need of a true 10 or the shytty full backs, the need for Deschamps to have two holding MFs or his will to win ugly, is that we don't have as much talent as we had once. Simple. Our midfield is packed, overpacked. But overall, this generation is not good enough for us to win anything. We may have a top 3 player in Ribéry but after him, you have Benzema, Valbenua and Lloris (and Matuidi maybe) but that's all.

We got young players on the come up (Varane, Sakho, Pogba, Cabella, Grenier, Benzia..., the U20 world champions, the U19 european finalists) so they may be ready for the Eurocup in 2016 at home but for now, there is a good probability that we won't make it to Brazil. :manny:
We will finish 2nd behind Spain and the playoffs are a hit or miss. We barely passed in 2010 thanks to Henry but Ireland deserved it honestly.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:lolbron:
That's a hard word to master :shaq:

There's more to this. :whoa:
Gomis can garantee 15/20 goals a season (he's not fast nor has a good technique but he has good physique, good off-ball movement, a good header and he's always well-placed) and he was benched for no reason at the end of last season. Garde may not like him but now that Lisandro is out to Qatar, he's the only experienced player. If Lacazette ends up injured, Benzia is still too light as a starter.
And by the way, Aulas (the owner) is bigger c*nt than Gomis, dude is absolutey unbearable : always whining when Lyon loses, arrogant as fukk when Lyon wins and he flip-flops like crazy.

From what I read/heard was that Lyon were tryin to get rid of the big earners and Gomis just refused to move, so it came down to Lyon having to sell 1 of 2 prospects and it was Martial who got sold instead. Now dont get me wrong the Lyon owner can go fukk himself aswell it will teach him a lesson for making teams pay over the odds for his players and then only for them to get into money troubles themselves a few years later, when he tried to make them above their level when the reality was, they didnt sign players of the quality that they were losing. Gomis as a player is a good CF but he isnt CL quality.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Maybe but still at their peak I got Gourcuff over Valbuena anyday. I hope Gourcuff can come back, the last two game of him playing as a false left-winger was great. If he's consistent enough I'm good.

But really, the true problem in France, before the sterile strikers or the need of a true 10 or the shytty full backs, the need for Deschamps to have two holding MFs or his will to win ugly, is that we don't have as much talent as we had once. Simple. Our midfield is packed, overpacked. But overall, this generation is not good enough for us to win anything. We may have a top 3 player in Ribéry but after him, you have Benzema, Valbenua and Lloris (and Matuidi maybe) but that's all.

We got young players on the come up (Varane, Sakho, Pogba, Cabella, Grenier, Benzia..., the U20 world champions, the U19 european finalists) so they may be ready for the Eurocup in 2016 at home but for now, there is a good probability that we won't make it to Brazil. :manny:
We will finish 2nd behind Spain and the playoffs are a hit or miss. We barely passed in 2010 thanks to Henry but Ireland deserved it honestly.

I think Euros on Home soil may help as alot of those current 21 and under players will be 23-25 so they will have alot of experience by the time 2016 comes around but I think maybe the 2018 world cup and beyond is a better bet