Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
That's a weak sending off for Newcastle. Ref saw something that wasn't what it looked like.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Yellow card at most and Aguero had to gas the situation. Navas tried to get Yanga-Mbiwa sent off by rolling on the ground like a wasteman. Same old Citeh, always cheating.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i knew it was a matter of time it started with me watching soccer overseas due too being in the army and the more and more i watched the more i liked

now im officially in it
sitting here watching it on fox sports right now manchester united vs chelsea

im enjoying this now i just gotta understand the game more on the rules and the positions then FIFA here i come on the game consoles

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
City looking good. Navas, Silva and Aguero attacking :salute:

smh at Steven Taylor, how you gonna take a red card down 2 - 0 after getting away with a handball in the box. Bout to be a scoring spree in the 2nd half brehs.
iNIScG6XADRJZ.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So as it happens I sort of follow more utd fans than arsenal in terms of people who aren't that in the media/blogosphere. But one of these guys just big upped Tim Vickery. I need a facebook-esque "only receive important updates" because I'm not fukking yoyo1 trying to listening to anything about thse media/podcast herbs.
you c*nt.

nah, i'm not about that life anymore. takes too much time to catch up, plus who am i listening to other people's opinions on things i can analyze myself. think i got involved in that more cause i had much more time, now i barely listen/read those things. except a bunch of people on twitter. good way to get things you wouldnt normally keep up with and read.

-------------

http://www.sjearthquakes.com/news/2013/08/lenhart-chia-pet-night-coming-september

SAN JOSE, Calif. – The San Jose Earthquakes will host Steven Lenhart Chia Pet Night, presented by Cosmopolitan Catering, on Sunday, Sept. 8 when the club hosts the Philadelphia Union at 8 p.m. PT. The chia pet will be available to 2,500 fans at the gates on matchday.

Last year, Cosmopolitan Catering teamed up with the Earthquakes for Lenhart Wig Night. The stadium was filled with blond-haired fans for what was one of the most dramatic games of the season. Lenhart came off the bench and scored the game-tying goal in the 98th minute. He then celebrated with teammate Shea Salinas by donning the wig.