Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:pacspit: Martinez and Everton for demanding more money. thats why (the nigerian)Barkley will be a UTD player in 2 years :birdman:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
fukking hell Case's Missing You always gets me :to:

Arsenal are on their 2011 bullshyt again. That's my Bank :to:

Last edited:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I'm seeing $28 mil for the duo Moyes wants to pluck. Also, Everton value Fellaini at higher than the release clause that expired 2 weeks ago.
So if Moyes knew this why wait until after it expired just to lowball :dwillhuh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:pacspit: Martinez and Everton for demanding more money. thats why (the nigerian)Barkley will be a UTD player in 2 years :birdman:

Afro Puffs buy clause before ir expired was what £24m? And now Moyes is tryin to come with £28m for both him and Baines :dead: :umad:

Now Fergies gone, clubs aint goin to be doin favours for United anymore.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I'm seeing $28 mil for the duo Moyes wants to pluck. Also, Everton value Fellaini at higher than the release clause that expired 2 weeks ago.
So if Moyes knew this why wait until after it expired just to lowball :dwillhuh:

Because Cesc was available :troll:
:dead: Arsenal offering £10m for Cabaye, Ashley is goin to want atleast double that

15 million, if it was last summer I can understand. 25 million for Michu tho :dead: :deadmanny: :deadrose: :patrice:

Inquiries for Kondogbia :why:

EDIT: Newcastle want 30 million.
fat-lady-falls-over-by-jake-o.gif

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Sevilla want £20m fo Kondogbia, but hes owned by a 3rd party which is Doyen Sports. So you probably goin to pay Sevilla to buy his % and then pay the rest.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
fuc Kondogbia, inquiries for Pogba :why:

Pogba was available on a free. All that needed to be done was for Arsenal to grease Fat boy's palms. Juve did :manny:. Now they outchea biddin' 20 million for him. LIke Juve is that stupid :mjpls:

Because Cesc was available :troll:

15 million, if it was last summer I can understand. 25 million for Michu tho :dead: :deadmanny: :deadrose: :patrice:

Inquiries for Kondogbia :why:

EDIT: Newcastle want 30 million.
fat-lady-falls-over-by-jake-o.gif
30 million for Cabaye??? That's some Andy Carroll type shyt right here..
well-damn-1.png
Mike Ashley knows Arsenal are desperate :heh: