Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
C-Ronaldo-423109.jpg

:mjpls:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, sorry should have quoted. More aimed @mastermind wondering why their bidding for him.

Very little chance of Juve selling. And this should have been done months ago. Arsenal's only hope is Pogba wanting to leave Italy and it doesn't look like that.

Sevilla want £20m fo Kondogbia, but hes owned by a 3rd party which is Doyen Sports. So you probably goin to pay Sevilla to buy his % and then pay the rest.

No brainer. Ramsey and Kondogbia going forward :blessed:

Then again Kondogbia for £20 million or Bender for £25 million, I can see Arsene and Gazidis chasing the dream.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Malaga boss Bernd Schuster says doping should be allowed as long as it is used for recovery purposes as opposed to enhancing the performance of players.

This month, the German media reported about three finals in which German players allegedly took illegal substances. One of the games mentioned was the 1954 World Cup final in Bern, often refered to as "The miracle of Bern" which Die Mannschaft won 3-2 against the strongly favored Hungarian team.

Schuster, however, believes there are different kinds of purposes for doping, saying if it is used for regenerative measures, it is acceptable.

"As long as it's for recovery purposes, I have no problems with it," Schuster told Sport Bild. "If a player can reach his full fitness level two to three weeks faster, then it makes sense.

"It's not about players being brought up to 120, 150 or even 180 percent. It shouldn't be performance enhancing.

"It's about getting players to their usual level as soon as possible."

:ohhh::ehh:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
So as it happens I sort of follow more utd fans than arsenal in terms of people who aren't that in the media/blogosphere. But one of these guys just big upped Tim Vickery. I need a facebook-esque "only receive important updates" because I'm not fukking yoyo1 trying to listening to anything about thse media/podcast herbs.