Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I take it Fox Sports 1 is gonna get the top draw CL matches, and Fox Soccer will get the crap ones?

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I take it Fox Sports 1 is gonna get the top draw CL matches, and Fox Soccer will get the crap ones?

basically there is also a fox sports 2.

on tuesday

Milan-PSV fox sports 1
Lyon - Real Sociedad Fox sports 2
the rest fox soccer plus

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Ok, brehs... I have some preliminary ratings from this past weekend for the EPL matches..... Here's a link..... http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...u-s-history-for-premier-league-opener/198140/

Top 10 cities for EPL TV ratings

Washington, D.C. (2.2)
Tulsa (1.9) :leon: Dat Oklahoma
Austin (1.8)
Seattle (1.4)
Buffalo (1.4)
Los Angeles (1.2)
Philadelphia (1.0)
Cincinnati (1.0)
Orlando (1.0)
Hartford/New Haven (0.9)

Fans streamed more than four million minutes of Premier League action via NBC Sports Live Extra, NBC Sports Group’s live streaming product for desktops, mobile devices and tablets. This is the first time ever that all Premier League games are available at no extra cost (to fans with NBC Sports Network) via live stream.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Not bad for the first weekend.... They surpassed ESPN and Fox for the best EPL season debut ever. Now I know that there's gonna be spin to this so let me dead that now........ This is week one of the EPL..... There will be growth. Secondly, I said in another thread that the EPL would compete with everyone EXCEPT...... the NFL, NCAA, & NBA..... Third, I already know that somebody is gonna compare seasonal events(MLB, NFL & the NBA Playoffs, The Masters, ect) to individual EPL matches...... (In Nas voice) Negro please........ Not bad for Soccer in the US.... We will get a more clear picture in 2-3 months when everyone has played each other at least once.

If I were to make a projection(and a guess), the EPL will at least reach 5.0 average rating per match(Darby matches 10.0+) by the end of the season... That would be a good start for a first season... The hardcore fans will be tuned in regularly and there'll be a decent casual base to build on.

Yes that's all very good, I guess the question to this though is why do you care?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
fukking hell man

matuidi just took a massive massive headbutt (clash of heads)

resembled a boxing slow-mo

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
SMH at PSG being down 0-1 against weak ass Ajaccio :rudy:

EDIT : damn, so the Ajaccio dude is KO'd and goes straight to the hospital. And Matuidi is getting stitches now because he's wounded in his forehead.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Is it me or Ochoa is on fire ?! Dude seems to stop everything !
And Ajaccio are playing a 4-5-1-0 for how long now ? :russ:
:russ: at this stat : 33 shots from PSG / 1 shot for Ajaccio

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:leon:
-------------------------------------------------------------

Not bad for the first weekend.... They surpassed ESPN and Fox for the best EPL season debut ever. Now I know that there's gonna be spin to this so let me dead that now........ This is week one of the EPL..... There will be growth. Secondly, I said in another thread that the EPL would compete with everyone EXCEPT...... the NFL, NCAA, & NBA..... Third, I already know that somebody is gonna compare seasonal events(MLB, NFL & the NBA Playoffs, The Masters, ect) to individual EPL matches...... (In Nas voice) Negro please........ Not bad for Soccer in the US.... We will get a more clear picture in 2-3 months when everyone has played each other at least once.

If I were to make a projection(and a guess), the EPL will at least reach 5.0 average rating per match(Darby matches 10.0+) by the end of the season... That would be a good start for a first season... The hardcore fans will be tuned in regularly and there'll be a decent casual base to build on.
Breh I hope you're just trolling and not retarded, because it's gonna be a long season with you posting in this thread.

5.0 and 10.0+ :what: