Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
article-2394585-1B4FEB6D000005DC-315_964x297.jpg

:ohhh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I see spurs have locked down Ettiene Capoue :whew:, another good player and very versatile, add's good depth to the team, meanwhile Wenger's just there analysing the balance sheets :dead: whilst Gazidis is just looking at how to increase the gate receipts:deadrose:, said it before dont expect any serious business from Arsenal this season and in the transfer window, Suarez bids were just to calm the disgruntled Arsenal fans down, most decent targets have moved across Europe already. Gustavo's now going Wolfsburg :deadmanny: Villas-Boas has been on point in the transfer window :whoo:, cant knock the guy, getting rid of the shyt like Parker, Huddlestone, Caulker, Dempsey, Gallas and bringing in good replacements. Heard they'll go after Willian and Lamela if they sale Bale :win: even if they dont they'll have kept hold of one of the best players in the premier league last season. Furthermore Bale wont sulk like Suarez and will play at his best, so it's win win either way. Wenger will only spend money if Arsenal get knocked out of the champions league early against Fenerbache, that will cause him to panic and react like he did last time when they got battered 8-2, Arsenal fans should be praying for that, it's not like you're gonna do anything in the Champions League anyway, just there to make up the numbers, instead of being there to compete with the big boys. :steviej:

I would be worried if I was an Arsenal fan right now.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I see spurs have locked down Ettiene Capoue :whew:, another good player and very versatile, add's good depth to the team, meanwhile Wenger's just there analysing the balance sheets :dead: whilst Gazidis is just looking at how to increase the gate receipts:deadrose:, said it before dont expect any serious business from Arsenal this season and in the transfer window, Suarez bids were just to calm the disgruntled Arsenal fans down, most decent targets have moved across Europe already. Gustavo's now going Wolfsburg :deadmanny: Villas-Boas has been on point in the transfer window :whoo:, cant knock the guy, getting rid of the shyt like Parker, Huddlestone, Caulker, Dempsey, Gallas and bringing in good replacements. Heard they'll go after Willian and Lamela if they sale Bale :win: even if they dont they'll have kept hold of one of the best players in the premier league last season. Furthermore Bale wont sulk like Suarez and will play at his best, so it's win win either way. Wenger will only spend money if Arsenal get knocked out of the champions league early against Fenerbache, that will cause him to panic and react like he did last time when they got battered 8-2, Arsenal fans should be praying for that, it's not like you're gonna do anything in the Champions League anyway, just there to make up the numbers, instead of being there to compete with the big boys. :steviej:

THe more players you give AVB the more likely he is to over-manage. His needless substitutions cost Spurs at least 9pts last season :heh:

"i get 3 substitutions per game, i have use to em all" :pachaha:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Hate to wish injury on anyone but it would have to take a couple of long term ones to key players. But it is crazy that the club have said WE HAVE WONGA, like proper seriously brehs no :troll: and all that get is a freebie :dead:

Not even long term breh, without the kids we have 17 first team players and the goal is to play 55 games :dead: That is criminal going into this season.

Michu bid :patrice: At this point fukk it. Fellaini ain't lo...let me stop.

Regarding Suarez, I don't think it was to pacify the fans. William Hill and a Spanish writer were the first ones to drop the story, wasn't the usual Arsenal leak. Long term the club (shyt load of cash, stadium) is fine but during the summer months...

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
we get it y'all, every new Spurs signing is a great one and will put the club over the top :heh:

THe more players you give AVB the more likely he is to over-manage. His needless substitutions cost Spurs at least 9pts last season :heh:

"i get 3 substitutions per game, i have use to em all" :pachaha:

This was my biggest gripe with him, SO MANY OPTIONS and somehow found a way to fukk it up every single time.

Had your target man (Adebayor)
your finisher (Defoe)
your everythings (Dempsey, Sigurdsson)
wingers on each side (Bale, Lennon)
two midfielders to push the team forward (Parker, Dembele)
Holtby who he never used and still isn't using?

Despite this, his greatest tactical innovation was switching Bale and Lennon wing when things weren't working out :heh: and finding a way to alienate every single attacking player to the point where Adebayor would rather go to Besiktas and Dempsey just went home, and a 15 goal a year man in Defoe is seen as useless and Siggy is looking for a move

I kept saying AVB fukking sucks as a manager and he got lucky last season with Bale, let's see what happens this season. I call either a great season or a disastrous one.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Not even long term breh, without the kids we have 17 first team players and the goal is to play 55 games :dead: That is criminal going into this season.

Michu bid :patrice: At this point fukk it. Fellaini ain't lo...let me stop.

Park is still on the books aswell right?

3 CB's with only 2 fit, no squad utility players and a squad thats either full of 1st XI starters or young players nothnig in the middle like a Grade and Grimandi types. Yeah you fukked, especially with the fitness record of certain players in the squad. Unless Wenger has doped up all the youts on some LanceARodEasternBlocBarcelona shyt.

Only United would be stupid enough to by Afro Puffs from Everton now.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Park is still on the books aswell right?

3 CB's with only 2 fit, no squad utility players and a squad thats either full of 1st XI starters or young players nothnig in the middle like a Grade and Grimandi types. Yeah you fukked, especially with the fitness record of certain players in the squad. Unless Wenger has doped up all the youts on some LanceARodEasternBlocBarcelona shyt.

Only United would be stupid enough to by Afro Puffs from Everton now.

Park still there, him and Frimpong :snoop:. Think the club was hoping for Park's military service :dead: Don't forget Hollywood Nik.

The fact that they all stayed fit last year tells me next season won't be the same. All that mileage shows itself in the next season. Sanogo already has a knock.

I can't say I'm shocked. This is the same man that put Diaby in the most critical position in our team.
67033-Michael-Jordan-reaction-gif-HuRI.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Park still there, him and Frimpong :snoop:. Think the club was hoping for Park's military service :dead: Don't forget Hollywood Nik.

The fact that they all stayed fit last year tells me next season won't be the same. All that mileage shows itself in the next season. Sanogo already has a knock.

I can't say I'm shocked. This is the same man that put Diaby in the most critical position in our team.
67033-Michael-Jordan-reaction-gif-HuRI.gif

Bendtner aint leavin till his contract is up and even then, they goin to have to call secruity to make sure he actually does leave for good this time.

Park isnt hittin NS until the Norf stop stuntin and finally make a run for it @ the DMZ

Atleast Diaby got rid of the #2. New # new man

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

It's like reading the guardian Tottenham preview, AGAIN