Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of this new generation are either bootleg versions of bone or 3 6 :yeshrug:

I'm on my phone, I beg someone bless the thread with '1st ov da month' wake up wake up wake up :blessed:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can the KONY only be a NYer?

He has a massive following here. Dominicans wish he was born here.

Yeah pretty much. There's no logic to the title so it is what it is. Tbh biggie is the only one that everybody c/s as being KONY at one point in time and the title was created for him by the source.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, can someone tell what the fugg is going on with arsenal? :damn:

@BOBN @mastermind @frush11 @Montez
@penfield

I mean ok ok wenger has basically cleaned out all of the garbage except bendtner

But :mindblown: you can't do that without at least getting 3-4 replacements in. We got like 15-16 active squad players atm :damn: the squad is kleenex tissue thin

And every target is going somewhere else (gustavo is going wolfsburg :dahell:)

I need someone to make sense of this for me :sadcam: I would go on goonersweb but with the amount of shyte they talk and bleating on about wenger and the board I can't stand that forum

Help! :damn:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick Lamar is a mediocre rapper and I cannot believe all the stanning everyone has been doing for him and all these other monotone rappers these days. :smh:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, can someone tell what the fugg is going on with arsenal? :damn:

@BOBN @mastermind @frush11 @Montez
@penfield

I mean ok ok wenger has basically cleaned out all of the garbage except bendtner

But :mindblown: you can't do that without at least getting 3-4 replacements in. We got like 15-16 active squad players atm :damn: the squad is kleenex tissue thin

And every target is going somewhere else (gustavo is going wolfsburg :dahell:)

I need someone to make sense of this for me :sadcam: I would go on goonersweb but with the amount of shyte they talk and bleating on about wenger and the board I can't stand that forum

Help! :damn:

:to: I actually woke up depressed and angered about this breh. We looking like a joke team, cant take these false father like promises anymore. They are exposing themselves even more.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick Lamar is a mediocre rapper and I cannot believe all the stanning everyone has been doing for him and all these other monotone rappers these days. :smh:
C'mon breh, don't be that guy

A mediocre rapper wouldn't be able to make an album like GKMC. Actually, there are all time great mc's that couldn't make an album as good as that. It might be the in thing to say kendrick is overrated but lets at least keep it 100 in oft

@SmarkMero ivan gazidis fucced up the window when he announced how much money we had to spend. Fuggin idiot, everyone knows wenger is a penny pincher and then he goes and gives everyone a reason of overprice every player we go for

concise

Veteran
Daps
C'mon breh, don't be that guy

A mediocre rapper wouldn't be able to make an album like GKMC. Actually, there are all time great mc's that couldn't make an album as good as that. It might be the in thing to say kendrick is overrated but lets at least keep it 100 in oft

I always keep it real in here.

:yawn:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:usure: ok hunny *snaps fingers three times*

:yeshrug:

I love reading the reaction threads when a new album pops up or something like Kendrick's verse come out. If it's something that is by a consensus determined to be 'good' and someone comes out and says that it is mediocre/overrated blah blah blah, then you will usually always see a post berating the dissenter, bullying or criticizing him usually something along the lines of, 'ol, wanna be different ass nikka; attention whore ass nikka'

But then I realized that these are probably the same people who like to criticize when people conform. It's mostly displayed when people knock on millennials, saying that they all suffer from groupthink, or everyone is a follower. Well which is it then? Perhaps this is just on the coli, or it's just that old thing about people only accepting opinions that affirm their own :yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah pretty much. There's no logic to the title so it is what it is. Tbh biggie is the only one that everybody c/s as being KONY at one point in time and the title was created for him by the source.

Biggie created that title himself, he knew what he was doin when he came up out with the Christopher Walken moniker

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggie created that title himself, he knew what he was doin when he came up out with the Christopher Walken moniker
Yeah you right. He wasn't wrong though.

:myman:

also, if anyone is interested in photography of black americana in the 70's (these photos are from 70's chicago)...john h white's work is pretty good

8675945228_cf5e49c7fe.jpg
8675949656_6df8027c81.jpg
8675940252_fd7e554e50.jpg
8674838463_92da971239.jpg
8675941948_21dbf289a3.jpg
8674861233_66dfdbb9d2.jpg
8674860809_4db33a36f1.jpg