Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah you right. He wasn't wrong though.

:myman:

also, if anyone is interested in photography of black americana in the 70's (these photos are from 70's chicago)...john h white's work is pretty good

8675945228_cf5e49c7fe.jpg
8675949656_6df8027c81.jpg
8675940252_fd7e554e50.jpg
8674838463_92da971239.jpg
8675941948_21dbf289a3.jpg
8674861233_66dfdbb9d2.jpg
8674860809_4db33a36f1.jpg

I went to this exhibit at National Archives.

Its the 70s photo series. Its good.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Also, can someone tell what the fugg is going on with arsenal? :damn:

@BOBN @mastermind @frush11 @Montez
@penfield

I mean ok ok wenger has basically cleaned out all of the garbage except bendtner

But :mindblown: you can't do that without at least getting 3-4 replacements in. We got like 15-16 active squad players atm :damn: the squad is kleenex tissue thin

And every target is going somewhere else (gustavo is going wolfsburg :dahell:)

I need someone to make sense of this for me :sadcam: I would go on goonersweb but with the amount of shyte they talk and bleating on about wenger and the board I can't stand that forum

Help! :damn:

I can't my brother. I simply can't.

I'm not that mad at Wenger because a board is suppose to manage their manager. He's been the same since he's been here. Unless it's a forward or attacking player he isn't spending crazy money. The lack of signings isn't what upsets me because buying for the sake of buying got us into a mess, the lack of decisive strategy is what kills me. A bid for Bender should've been in April/May. fukk waiting for the market to move. And don't worry about overpaying when the alternative is...this.

They have given Wenger too much power, just ask him who are the targets and pay the fees. I support the need for super quality but when it does present itself don't buckle.

With the exception of last year it's the same August desperation. Bids in the last two weeks, rumors leading up to the deadline...On the last day, Sky outside the Emirates or Colney, only to see Wenger leave at 1:30pm. The only think that might change this is the fact the team is dropping like flies.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I can't my brother. I simply can't.

I'm not that mad at Wenger because a board is suppose to manage their manager. He's been the same since he's been here. Unless it's a forward or attacking player he isn't spending crazy money. The lack of signings isn't what upsets me because buying for the sake of buying got us into a mess, the lack of decisive strategy is what kills me. A bid for Bender should've been in April/May. fukk waiting for the market to move. And don't worry about overpaying when the alternative is...this.

They have given Wenger too much power, just ask him who are the targets and pay the fees. I support the need for super quality but when it does present itself don't buckle.

With the exception of last year it's the same August desperation. Bids in the last two weeks, rumors leading up to the deadline...On the last day, Sky outside the Emirates or Colney, only to see Wenger leave at 1:30pm. The only think that might change this is the fact the team is dropping like flies.

Hate to wish injury on anyone but it would have to take a couple of long term ones to key players. But it is crazy that the club have said WE HAVE WONGA, like proper seriously brehs no :troll: and all they get is a freebie :dead:

Last edited:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
article-0-1B4C3738000005DC-148_634x485.jpg

this shyt is real? :dead: thought it was photoshopped...:heh:
Playing in an international friendly on Wednesday, 5ft 6in Valbuena is leaning back when giving a pass making It look more like a game between men and boys than international players

By standing next to Vincent Kompany and Fellaini, both 6ft 4in, it produces an eye-opening image. Valbuena plays for French outfit Marseille.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nt-sized-towering-Fellaini.html#ixzz2c33nDnSu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saw it in theater, when it came out, and i've always been meaning to look up the tunes.

By the way is anyone else just a bit put off, that Rashida never actually plays a mixed character,just a regular ole White person.
I didn't get that vibe from this movie tbh. :ld:

Haven't seen any of her other stuff to make a comment.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
gotta c/s Scorch. Never got the vibe that she was playing a white character at all in that movie.