Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
so all names from the same IP show up as the original one? :manny: i kinda liked aliases tbf. mikebrown was a weird and annoying poster tho, i doubt this type of thing will make him go away. he got shytted on by some suave black dudes in high school and now vents on the internet. :ohhh: come to think of it, did you know this dude at UMD? https://www.facebook.com/chris.samuels.10 because i think that's him

and marty kaan got her pic posted? and she's fat? :yeshrug:

and some dude wanted to lament about an ex love he never actually had? and the only poster weirder than him and mikebrown, the harlem cat, messaged her on some trident layers stalking but not really stalking but still stalking nonetheless shyt?

TLR used to have pulse pounding fall out the chair fukkery. this appears to be lame as fukk. maybe you had to be there

concise

Veteran
Daps
@yoyoyo1 which thread has the "daps are a good thing?" you mentioned?

apparently TLR went through some spontaneous combustion this weekend :lupe:

edit: @concise i'd put money that you're well abreast of all the fukkery. fill me in breh :myman:

Like mastermind posted, MikeBrownsJob got bored and decided to make a female alias in the womens pic thread. Got exposed and banned along with his other aliases like BlackElitism.

splatter fans the flames in this thread by implying it happened due to some brand new feature :laff:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/mike...game-changed-forever-f-ckery-incoming.137423/

when in reality, they did this in the past when there was the initial lsa takeover and PabloEscobar was caught redhanded the same night posting as BajanTinaTurner.

There was also kswizzle posting some thread about some chick he supposedly dated and was missing. Made the grave mistake of linking directly from facebook, peeps decided to contact her and her martial arts teacher bf in a spin thread. Both got deleted.

Here's the follow up.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/thro...t-on-the-colijam-screen-is-harlemsown.137589/

moneyteam got banned
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-apparently-some-coli-member-reported-me-to-the-police.136975/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/just-a-reminder-brooklynzson.137308/

and marty kaan may have been exposed again maybe

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/mrs-...as-spoken-your-time-has-come-my-n1gga.137503/

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Random thoughts......

It looks like this weekend will probably be the last one in which I'll be watching a MLS or Liga MX match. Premier League on NBC and La Liga starts next weekend. I'm not a American Eurosnob but the soccer in these leagues is better. MLS ratings gonna take a big a** dive even if the MLS games are night games. Watching LA Galaxy v FC Dallas.....

I would rather see Man Utd. win the title than Tottenham make Champions League. I hope Arsenal can hold on to that forth sport.

I'm mad that Sunderland doesn't get a nationally televised game until Sept. 1.... I kinda wanted to see Altidore.

Borussia Dormund gonna be hell this season..... They got two clinical strikers now... If they get hot at the same d**n time.....

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
when in reality, they did this in the past when there was the initial lsa takeover and PabloEscobar was caught redhanded the same night posting as BajanTinaTurner.
:dead: that dude pablo is on the low one of the funniest posters in internet history

he's either as pathetic as the stuff he posts or he's a finely tuned incredibly high functioning troll :bow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
so all names from the same IP show up as the original one? :manny: i kinda liked aliases tbf. mikebrown was a weird and annoying poster tho, i doubt this type of thing will make him go away. he got shytted on by some suave black dudes in high school and now vents on the internet. :ohhh: come to think of it, did you know this dude at UMD? https://www.facebook.com/chris.samuels.10 because i think that's him
ive probably seen him and we got mutual friends on facebook but I cant recall meeting or knowing dude.

Why you think that is him?

and marty kaan got her pic posted? and she's fat? :yeshrug:

and some dude wanted to lament about an ex love he never actually had? and the only poster weirder than him and mikebrown, the harlem cat, messaged her on some trident layers stalking but not really stalking but still stalking nonetheless shyt?

TLR used to have pulse pounding fall out the chair fukkery. this appears to be lame as fukk. maybe you had to be there
its all lame, imo.

Glory days were mid to late noughties. Quality entertainment back then.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:dead: that dude pablo is on the low one of the funniest posters in internet history

he's either as pathetic as the stuff he posts or he's a finely tuned incredibly high functioning troll :bow:

:dead: I've said the same thing multiple times. I think, as with most, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
ive probably seen him and we got mutual friends on facebook but I cant recall meeting or knowing dude.

Why you think that is him?

its all lame, imo.

Glory days were mid to late noughties. Quality entertainment back then.
dude is the oddest of the odd. used to see him singing love songs to girls outside dorm room windows while they'd throw soiled underwear at him like "so-and-so came all over these, HERE", and he'd just keep singing without even dodging cumstains :wow:

seems right that a dude who's been disrespected and refused to stand up for himself would come on the coli and lsa and go hard as fukk

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
dude is the oddest of the odd. used to see him singing love songs to girls outside dorm room windows while they'd throw soiled underwear at him like "so-and-so came all over these, HERE", and he'd just keep singing without even dodging cumstains :wow:

seems right that a dude who's been disrespected and refused to stand up for himself would come on the coli and lsa and go hard as fukk
:dead:

interesting.

He older than us too.

The internet is about that. People try to recreate themselves on here. I was cool with Mike BrownJob until he started going at other black people to prop up RG3. Then someone said he was really white, and he never denied it, and I stopped responding to him. A lot of weirdos on this site, and it scares me cuz im weird lol.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:dead:

interesting.

He older than us too.

The internet is about that. People try to recreate themselves on here. I was cool with Mike BrownJob until he started going at other black people to prop up RG3. Then someone said he was really white, and he never denied it, and I stopped responding to him. A lot of weirdos on this site, and it scares me cuz im weird lol.
i think the main appeal of this site at its core, besides oft of course :hug: is the :what: factor

the worst part is all the younger guys on here that dont know that its not cool to dikkride. i think 70% of the posters that have registered in the last year feel obligated to :cape: for a rapper/player/team/coli e-clique :scusthov: with zero fukks given

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Random thoughts......

It looks like this weekend will probably be the last one in which I'll be watching a MLS or Liga MX match. Premier League on NBC and La Liga starts next weekend. I'm not a American Eurosnob but the soccer in these leagues is better. MLS ratings gonna take a big a** dive even if the MLS games are night games. Watching LA Galaxy v FC Dallas.....

Sorry for the rant, this isn't really directed at you, maybe you started it, I dont know

I can't even argue this. Yesterday was the first time in a long time I was simply fed up with the quality of the league, the fans' lackluster showing, and I just turned off the TV after the NY game (which I wasn't watching that much of in the 1st place due to Nadal/Djokovic being on) and just went outside instead of following the matches like always.

I could only see myself watching 5-6 teams in this league. RSL/Vancouver/Portland and Seattle for obvious reasons/LA/KC and NY (home team, they arent pleasurable to watch anymore). In other leagues even if the game sucks you have the atmosphere covering up for it, and the fact that it's the morning and what are you gonna go outside and do? Nothing else is going on.

Today I just went around and downloaded French, Dutch, German highlights. Sometimes even the highlights of the bad games were boring to watch, but you had a different vibe from the grounds, that people cared about what was going on. In the Eredivisie highlights I truly saw some horrible defending, hilarious sequences, but the individual skill shown and the fact that many goals were scored completely redeems that fact.

Parity has meant every since team except RSL has been dragged down to the ugly football quagmire.
Do disagree about the ratings though, completely different audiences.

In other words, :yawn:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the worst part is all the younger guys on here that dont know that its not cool to dikkride. i think 70% of the posters that have registered in the last year feel obligated to :cape: for a rapper/player/team/coli e-clique :scusthov: with zero fukks given
this I will never ever get.

Any way to wed who they dikk riding into a convo be having me :what: