Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the least passionate, plastic fans in all the epl. no thanks and wont happen so...
iy4SpJp3RoBoX.gif

KOTK

Pro
Daps
What's the etiquette on moving to china, being treated to free drinks most nights in shyt asian clubs with lack of westerners, but hating on your flatmate who gets you all this shyt because she's shagging a brasilero behind her boyfriend's back (i know and like her boyfriend azt this point) and locking the flat door hoping it fukks her over, cos i hab=ven't got laid in three weeks atm and it shows no signs of abating (tbf i'm putting forth no effort, but it doesn't seem worth it atm) just cos i've got a few more weeks of this due to work "probation"?

this makes less sense than most the spacs who randomly post here but yeah i'm bored shytless.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
https://twitter.com/search?q=fukk off cavani&mode=relevance&src=typd

:deadrose:

What's the etiquette on moving to china, being treated to free drinks most nights in shyt asian clubs with lack of westerners, but hating on your flatmate who gets you all this shyt because she's shagging a brasilero behind her boyfriend's back (i know and like her boyfriend azt this point) and locking the flat door hoping it fukks her over, cos i hab=ven't got laid in three weeks atm and it shows no signs of abating (tbf i'm putting forth no effort, but it doesn't seem worth it atm) just cos i've got a few more weeks of this due to work "probation"?

this makes less sense than most the spacs who randomly post here but yeah i'm bored shytless.
I thought they loved Western Men in China?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i think in shanghai it's harder from what i've seen, but I cannot stress enough, I do not like oriental women. I'm gonna do the GMAT in a bit.
I feel you. Im the same way.

Good luck on the GMAT

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I feel you. Im the same way.

Good luck on the GMAT
Was actually talking to a black lad who lives in georgaia, went o gt i think and plays soccer for them he said but had an injury and looked more like an nfl player than a fukking winger at that point, was from london, he fukking loved asian women, was trying to flirt with a fairly average bar woman in the hostyel when i was there. the other night i was in a freee club post-work, was just people watching cos the music was diabolical, danced for about three seconds total, sawa blak lad trying to get on some blonde lass for a bit, had some intimate momens moment but didn't pull. For everyone's info this is more than i want to know/see in a club but as i say, i'm stacking money now + going to terrible/free places so needs must, but if you wanna go china and rag asian birds i wouldn't suggest shanghai from what i've seen. this jobs a real fukker cos i don't have weekends off so plaing footy will be a real hassle. mate is in Rio atm, sounds like a good wage, if i can go there or somewhere in S.A. in a year on a solid wage i fukking will, but I'm dubios, probably worst time to be doing it.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Bale-Sandro-Dembele-Paulinho-Chadli :blessed:

Sandro - Dembele - Capoeue - Paulinho for Stoke away :dwillhuh: :whoo:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

:dwillhuh:

brasileiro*

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@yoyoyo1 which thread has the "daps are a good thing?" you mentioned?

apparently TLR went through some spontaneous combustion this weekend :lupe:

edit: @concise i'd put money that you're well abreast of all the fukkery. fill me in breh :myman: