Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the ESPN FC show, from what I saw. Everything I expected really, focusing on the Big English Clubs, MLS, and on the nig continental clubs and stars.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
landon is mad as fukk he scored a damn hat trick away from home and they still didnt win :lolbron:

It was a poor game besides the goals. LA got robbed but to be fair they could have lost that game too....Fat & dumb a** assistant ref blew a blatant off-side on the first Blas Perez goal. The Dallas manager made a piss poor sub when they were leading by taking out their young CB that had Donovan and Keane on lock. Michel watched Donovan score 2 goals. Gonzalez isn't worth the DP tag.

Bad reffing, bad D.....

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I like the ESPN FC show, from what I saw. Everything I expected really, focusing on the Big English Clubs, MLS, and on the nig continental clubs and stars.

I hate Alexi Lalas dumb a** but the show is cool... They got a little honest. I'm gonna watch the full hour version here in a bit. How can you have technical difficulties on you first show? lol

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate Alexi Lalas dumb a** but the show is cool... They got a little honest. I'm gonna watch the full hour version here in a bit. How can you have technical difficulties on you first show? lol

They actually had real opinions, which i'm glad to see, and hope ESPN doesn't alter that.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
What's the deal with Maxxed forum is it referral only?

I've been trying for ages to get an account there. Even have the register link bookmarked, and it's seems to always be closed to no avail.:patrice:

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
What's the deal with Maxxed forum is it referral only?

I've been trying for ages to get an account there. Even have the register link bookmarked, and it's seems to always be closed to no avail.:patrice:

Nah it's not referral. They just never open registration. Only reason I got one was yoyo posted that they opened registration one day, which was seemingly random, because this was back in 2011 I think and they haven't opened it since to my knowledge :merchant:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
am i the only one who watched ESPN FC and focused on the scrolling viewer twitter comments, waiting for @oyoyoNYCredbullllssss to cram a delirious opinion on dempsey's return to MLS into 140 characters?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
3b+Cash+-+Arsenal+vs+PL.jpg

:damn:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Nah it's not referral. They just never open registration. Only reason I got one was yoyo posted that they opened registration one day, which was seemingly random, because this was back in 2011 I think and they haven't opened it since to my knowledge :merchant:
2011 that was the 2nd time I missed registration.:why:

First time I was convinced lurking OFT, Caf, and ForoMadrid was all I needed to cover the bases. Second, I just missed yoyo's post till days later or something of that sort.

Now I'm convinced it's some elite club and they won't let me in.:damn:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I hate birthdays, but since you share the same birth date as me, I will wish you happy birthday. You should be honoured to share the great day of August 10th, with a great person like moi.

A couple of days ago, I realized everything about me is even. I was born on an even number day, month, year, and time.

:salute: u :flabbynsick: fukk

I join you next week :sadbron:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I hate birthdays, but since you share the same birth date as me, I will wish you happy birthday. You should be honoured to share the great day of August 10th, with a great person like moi.

A couple of days ago, I realized everything about me is even. I was born on an even number day, month, year, and time.
every number of my birthdate ends in 4.