Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
United have a team that will do good in the premier league, but in Europe :patrice: can easily see them getting comfortably beat by the likes of Bayern, Dortmund, Barca, Madrid, PSG etc, however this is the same with most of the premier clubs aswell, though if you get a good draw you can easily get to the final.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
United have a team that will do good in the premier league, but in Europe :patrice: can easily see them getting comfortably beat by the likes of Bayern, Dortmund, Barca, Madrid, PSG etc, however this is the same with most of the premier clubs aswell, though if you get a good draw you can easily get to the final.
can't win the CL without a good midfield

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That pitch invasion was cute and endearing in its innocence

No way will that be able to happen EVER again unless Arsenal win it

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
can't win the CL without a good midfield

True but you can fluke it with a bad midfield :ufdup: Chelsea and Liverpool come to mind. I would say that Liverpools was the best of the two when they one it, but compared to other teams in Europe at the time it wasn't that strong, Chelsea's was awful when the one it, however the had a good defense to counter balance it.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
True but you can fluke it with a bad midfield :ufdup: Chelsea and Liverpool come to mind. I would say that Liverpools was the best of the two when they one it, but compared to other teams in Europe at the time it wasn't that strong, Chelsea's was awful when the one it, however the had a good defense to counter balance it.
Liverpool and Chelsea's midfield had at least 1 player who's better than any CM we've had the past 3 years :manny:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Is anybody else having issues watching streams of Brazilian league games on WatchEspn?

I was thinking it might have been because they were in Spanish, but the Copa MX and Liga MX streams work just fine.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Is anybody else having issues watching streams of Brazilian league games on WatchEspn?

I was thinking it might have been because they were in Spanish, but the Copa MX and Liga MX streams work just fine.
I saw like 2 minutes of one last week no problem :yeshrug:

I miss having Globo/PFC :sadbron: not the same with a stream