Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Bored and decided to read some of that massive Walt thread. I fell behind after the 1st story was posted. Just reached the halfway point and stopped.

And I still don't know what the hell that long story about the woman's husband killing herself and the football player's wife had to do with college sports. :aicmon:

And the links to the story posts don't work, so I have to read every post. :aicmon:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Bored and decided to read some of that massive Walt thread. I fell behind after the 1st story was posted. Just reached the halfway point and stopped.

And I still don't know what the hell that long story about the woman's husband killing herself and the football player's wife had to do with college sports. :aicmon:

And the links to the story posts don't work, so I have to read every post. :aicmon:

That was one of the best stories :upsetfavre:

So many gems in that one.

Just wait till you get to Preacher Man.

concise

Veteran
Daps
That was one of the best stories :upsetfavre:

So many gems in that one.

Just wait till you get to Preacher Man.

Actually, I saw a bunch of hype for that on the last couple pages, so I went backwards looking for it.

:aicmon: ok.

Pretty sure I'm dropping out right now.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
you know the don done looked at this thread a couple times after my post. Brehs working at it to stay awake all night so in the meantime, hes checking out thecoli oft. Ur not alone :fukkweneedsomefootballsmilies:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I guess so. Was expecting stories on college athletics instead of personal memoirs.
It was in the beginning but after the 5/6 first stories, it became more personnal, yeah.
If you read carefully, there are many stuff about the college/campus life (the scumbaggery of football players, the relations between black dudes and white girls, the hustles of broke students, the shallow sex, up north/down south antagonism, fukkery in parties...). I don't really understand the "college" hype because in Europe, college sport means nothing but it's a pretty good insight.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Schwarzer :flabbynsick:

798817101.gif