Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
BTW I saw the PSV match as well and my goodness.

Zakaria Bakkali, remember that name brehs :noah:

dude is like 17, tricky winger, and starting for PSV

Edit: You won't have to remember him actually! He'll be playing in the CL qualies.

Last edited:
Daps
"What is a club in any case?
Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it.
It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes.
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.
It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love."
Sir Bobby Robson

Happy Bobby Robson day, Brehs!

:cheers:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23617021

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
We will know what Moyes and United are about in the first 5 games and to a larger degree the first 3 before international break. United fans are going to act like they aren't worried, but 1 point in the first 3, and 4 points out of 5 is not out of the realm of possibility. No matter which way the results go we are going to be in for a hot September :whew:

Agreed. United is still United but Moyes so far hasn't impressed me, on the pitch or on the transfer market. I read a story that Fellaini is the 6th CM they have tried to get. United on the transfer market getting treated like Arsenal.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Agreed. United is still United but Moyes so far hasn't impressed me, on the pitch or on the transfer market. I read a story that Fellaini is the 6th CM they have tried to get. United on the transfer market getting treated like Arsenal.
not every club wants to pay double the price for average players like City does

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not every club wants to pay double the price for average players like City does

BRTSaFvCIAI3_F6.jpg:large

City has won trophies though

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Im fukking tired of seeing people saying Tottenham look stronger than Arsenal. No basis other than ohh look they overspent some money on a couple of average players. :skip:

well they were better than them for most of last season. :manny: and now they have improved