Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Breh these delusional Arsenal fans are killing me.

they are ridiculous. really its fear that totty wont choke again.

any real football fan can see atm tottenham team is stronger than arsenals.

wenger looks like he doesnt like money

also only americans could be talking about dempsey like this.

ok he was good at fulham but last year at spurs he was abysmal. holtby>>>>>>>>>>> dempsey

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
wait do people really think utd will go from champions to not even coming top 4 :dead:

rooney aint going anyway i guarantee at least one quality cm will be bought.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Breh United needs to just throw Rooney into the bushes hopefully bushes give back 30 million.

Then drop a 40 mill for Fellaini and Baines and another 30 mill for Luka and call it a summer.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
10 minutes was enough for me. :scusthov:

That's the last Ligue 1 game I watch this season. #goodluck @BOBN
I love that type of football, fast, physical, not giving an inch.. but considering half the matches end 0-0/1-0 it's just not worth it

Are the crowds at Ligue 1 matches still pathetic?

this match at Bordeaux is full and the atmosphere is good, dont know about the rest though
---------

I did stick out the 90 cause nothing else was on, very well fought match and there was nothing separating the two except two lucky bounces off challenges that Monaco players found and put in

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Feels like Falcao is playing for his family's safety. So weird seeing him play for Monaco. Took his chance tho :whew:

Jack untouchable

He dribbled the ball into blind alleys each dribble today, but it will be excused.

Ramsey stretches for a bad pass and cannot control it :ufdup:

And all this is explained by: he loves the badge too much, he can't help it. He's just trying too hard, future captain. :what:

Ramsey taking over this season, Cesc said it awhile ago, Ramsey was his successor.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
We will know what Moyes and United are about in the first 5 games and to a larger degree the first 3 before international break. United fans are going to act like they aren't worried, but 1 point in the first 3, and 4 points out of 5 is not out of the realm of possibility. No matter which way the results go we are going to be in for a hot September :whew: