Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I know everyone is riding high before a new season but look at it

Chadli = unproven winger
Soldado = fair enough
Siggy = was a bust last season, Dempsey was preferred
Lennon = fair enough
Paulinho = not an offensive player

Dembele, Paulinho are solid but as for creativity I see the same problems as the last 2 seasons. even if chadli is great, its no replacement for someone down the middle

except Bale is not there to bail them out

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
dont think i've ever seen Dembele lose the ball. he was available for 15 but we bought Kagawa for 18m instead :heh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I know everyone is riding high before a new season but look at it

Chadli = unproven winger
Soldado = fair enough
Siggy = was a bust last season, Dempsey was preferred
Lennon = fair enough
Paulinho = not an offensive player

Dembele, Paulinho are solid but as for creativity I see the same problems as the last 2 seasons. even if chadli is great, its no replacement for someone down the middle

except Bale is not there to bail them out

aQbq1.png
Wait, you seriously think this current team is weaker than last years team? :laff:

eKwMf.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
aQbq1.png
Wait, you seriously think this current team is weaker than last years team? :laff:

Bale, Defoe, Adebayor, Dempsey, Sigurdsson, yeah easily

no point having a discussion with blind fans though

in retrospect it was a disappointing season right? but on paper isnt that much better than what you have right now? i dont expect anything from you except another shytty smiley tbh:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Bale, Defoe, Adebayor, Dempsey, Sigurdsson, yeah easily

no point having a discussion with blind fans though

in retrospect it was a disappointing season right? but on paper isnt that much better than what you have right now? i dont expect anything from you except another shytty smiley tbh:yeshrug:

:wow: the irony in this statement.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
thats my opinion, i didnt badmouth tottenham just to prop dempsey up, its the truth :aicmon:

if i were to say, yeah dempsey could easily take bale's spot, then that would be stannery

but to say, without bale siggy becomes a starter, and dempsey was preferred to siggy last season, so he couldve easily been a starter, isnt that the obvious truth?

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Predictions, one of my fave OFT days even though judging by last predos none of us know what we're talking about. Us :bow:

1) Chelsea
2) Man City

It actually gets a bit weird from there. fukk if I know.

3) Arsenal
4) Tottenham
5) Man U
6) Pool

blah blah blah

Relegated:

Hull
Crystal Palace
Southampton

FA Cup: Arsenal :bow:

Champions League: Honestly don't know :yeshrug: Bayern if Pep doesn't get weird. Watched PSG yesterday, don't think they're there yet this season, no English team will do anything, Mou will take Chelsea to the last 16-8, 4 if he's lucky (but then again you never know with Mourinho), haven't watched Barca yet, RM perhaps but still again new manager, Dortmund made it through on a fluke and destiny last time, could be a year for Juventus to sneak in with last year humiliated.

League Cup: Chelsea

ugh, I just predicted Chelsea to do the double guys. fukk me right?

Best Signing: Aspas

POTY: Caz

Breakout: Lukaku

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Nah, Yoyo is cool, he's not a arsenal fan rather a dempsey fan. He's just having a little fun with the comments breh.
yeah no reply, thought so
dwayne-de-rosario-celebration-h.gif

watch out breh, some la liga midtable team is giving the 2014-15 CL champions some trouble :ufdup:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nah, Yoyo is cool, he's not a arsenal fan rather a dempsey fan. He's just having a little fun with the comments breh.

breh, you got em talking about how they're gonna win a trophy n shyt :heh: and finishing above United despite having an inferior squad :dahell: