Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Na, you stop the nonsense. :ufdup:

The only aspect of the squad that is "weak" is the CM position, which still fields, last time I checked, one of the best CM's in Europe in Michael Carrick. We are not overly reliant on the CM position anyway, which is why Fergie ignored the need for so long. We are a width team that counts on our wingers to swing in quality balls to our world class forward. Maybe you heard of him: Robin van Persie? Yeah, that guy. We field some of the most promising wingers in Europe who on their best day are the best. Valencia, while he had an off year last season, is still quality. Talent-wise, Nani is probably only second to CRonaldo, and we got Zaha looking like a young CR7 thus far. Not to forget Welbeck who I think is better suited as a LW versus an out and out striker. Defense...'nuff said. Maybe a reinforcement as LB but otherwise, we are absolutely set there.

All you said is that our team is underwhelming without adding any form of reason why. And like I said, United fans literally hear the same shyt every single year from opposing fans. I've been posting in the OFT for about 3-4 years now. The only people that consistently have United finishing top 2 in the preseason predictions are usually United fans. Yet, we've lost the league only twice in the past 7 years, with one of those years because of goal differential against a team that spent 120euros that summer, and they literally won it in the last 30 seconds of the season.

So please, kindly, fukk off with your "underwhelming" bullshyt.

:cheers:

So your defense isnt shaky? Evra isnt getting :flabbynsick:

Vidic too..dude is always hurt.

Zaha is a good prospect, but he looks like he gets pushed off the ball easy. See if he can cut it with the big boys before you crown him breh.

Nani close to CR7 in talent? :russ: cmon now breh..even if he was, talent dont mean shyt if you dont use it. Dude is good but thats about it.

Take the rose colored glasses off breh and come back to Earth.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
So your defense isnt shaky? Evra isnt getting :flabbynsick:

Vidic too..dude is always hurt.

Zaha is a good prospect, but he looks like he gets pushed off the ball easy. See if he can cut it with the big boys before you crown him breh.

Nani close to CR7 in talent? :russ: cmon now breh..even if he was, talent dont mean shyt if you dont use it. Dude is good but thats about it.

Take the rose colored glasses off breh and come back to Earth.
Did you miss the part where I said we could use reinforcement at LB? :lupe:

Ferdinand, Smalling, Evans, Vidic, Jones...how are we "shaky" at CB? :lupe:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Fellaini improves our midfield though. :yeshrug:

Fellaini improves no midfield.

Losing Rooney is a win. Addition by subtraction. I don't know why we haven't done it already. He's often injured and his mind seems to wander at times. Very inconsistent. With him in the squad, it's always difficult trying to form a set starting XI. He can play LW, CAM, or S, but we have players better than him at those positions that need their game time too.

Truthfully, I don't know why we haven't sold the dude already. We could use his sale to fund other ventures. Must be because he's still the most marketable and profitable English player.

:manny:

A determined Rooney is extremely worrying for United and the league. One of the few players who can turn it on. He's fat, he smokes, he drinks and he walked a 15 goal season. In a team like Chelsea or Arsenal he's getting 30 goals.

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I like the trolling stuff even more than signing Suarez. Them Liverpool brehs are mad :russ:

Did you see how they flipped? Amazing man. The last 3/4 weeks the media and Dippers doubted how serious the bid and interest was, even mocking the club, it's like people are surprised how much of a c*nt Suarez is :rudy:

Signing him will be underwhelming at this point.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Did you miss the part where I said we could use reinforcement at LB? :lupe:

Ferdinand, Smalling, Evans, Vidic, Jones...how are we "shaky" at CB? :lupe:
Rio is getting up there...although he did play well last year.

Vidic can barely stay fit as it is.

Another year for those guys to be relied on.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Did you see how they flipped? Amazing man. The last 3/4 weeks the media and Dippers doubted how serious the bid and interest was, even mocking the club, it's like people are surprised how much of a c*nt Suarez is :rudy:

Signing him will be underwhelming at this point.
breh, they mad as fukk :heh:

2v27azt.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
breh, they mad as fukk :heh:

2v27azt.jpg

:lupe:

Does he mean Merse? :leon:

Hardly news, if you got something to say spill it breh, dont get all cryptic, coz obviously you felt someway. After all I only remember Merse doin the beer celebration in the 93 Semi Final vs Spurs, you did a line snorting celebration vs Everton infront of the whole of Liverpool.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Rio is getting up there...although he did play well last year.

Vidic can barely stay fit as it is.

Another year for those guys to be relied on.
Neither of them have been relied on for two years now. When they're fit they're (especially Vidic) amongst the best, but Johnny Evans has played more games than both this last two seasons. It'll probably be another 2-3 years before the world acknowledges that he's actually quite good in his own right. Not to mention the dwindling line was addressed again, two years ago, when we got Jones. Checkers breh. These hot summers =/= ballin that hard. We're stacking up timid summers to last a hot decade.

This team coasted to the title with Valencia, Nani, Rooney, and Young all playing like asscheeks for the entire season.

All a Fro move means is that Phil has to spend less time filling in as DM, which makes the team better.

I ain't got no worries :yeshrug: