Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
:lupe:

Does he mean Merse? :leon:

Hardly news, if you got something to say spill it breh, dont get all cryptic, coz obviously you felt someway. After all I only remember Merse doin the beer celebration in the 93 Semi Final vs Spurs, you did a line snorting celebration vs Everton infront of the whole of Liverpool.

Wilshere was out fir like 15months straight wasnt he? there were rumours he was coking

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Bale will not be sold this summer, definitely will be at spurs for atleast another year.

If spurs have actually signed this capoue guy, doesnt that make it 6 DM type players in the squad? :bryan:

We need another damn striker and atleast one more CB:sadcam:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Cudicini is so shyt :heh:

I loved the Penedo signing, he's on the squad, let's see him 2nd half :smugbiden:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Bale will not be sold this summer, definitely will be at spurs for atleast another year.

If spurs have actually signed this capoue guy, doesnt that make it 6 DM type players in the squad? :bryan:

We need another damn striker and atleast one more CB:sadcam:
Capoue can play CB breh, he actually started his career as a cb then moved to dm/cm. Expect hudd/parker to be sold and livermore/carroll to go on loan. that leave siggy/holtby/sandro/pauli/mousa/capoue to fill in the 3 man midfield. we also have veljkovic a 17yr old CB who's been promoted to the first team.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if spurs somehow keep bale (i doubt it real madrid are offering crazy money) then spurs are serious title contenders.

im a utd fan and i dont mind signing fellaini as he will bring strength and energy to our midfield and protect our back 4. i would still hope for a creative midfielder aswell though.

i dont think we should buy baines, give evra one more year as he was good last season and see how fabio develops behind him.
But if they do sell Bale, they will do no better than they did last year. They will have improved in Paulinho and Soldado but the loss of Bale will be huge.

Also, Spurs need a CB. fukk knows why they sold Caulker. Dawson will get injured.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
But if they do sell Bale, they will do no better than they did last year. They will have improved in Paulinho and Soldado but the loss of Bale will be huge.

Also, Spurs need a CB. fukk knows why they sold Caulker. Dawson will get injured.

Probably couldve got the same money for dawson too

Had the :dwillhuh: face when i heard we'd sold Caulker, dude looked real good last season. I can only imagine he put in a transfer request, with first team football this season he will be in the WC squad

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm guessing you'll have some sort of first option on him too. Didn't make sense to anyone really. Levy/Spurs have done a decent thing though. They could keep him and hamper his progress/chances of making the England team and keep him as backup but they let him go when they don't really need the money.

Thinking about that, they've definitely got some sort of buy back clause.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I'm guessing you'll have some sort of first option on him too. Didn't make sense to anyone really. Levy/Spurs have done a decent thing though. They could keep him and hamper his progress/chances of making the England team and keep him as backup but they let him go when they don't really need the money.

Thinking about that, they've definitely got some sort of buy back clause.

Ive read something about first refusal and we have a 25% sell on clause, i could see dude going to liverpool or city within a few years for big bucks tbh

We had a pretty soli sell on clause with Darren Bent too, nearly broke even on him

Last edited: