Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Yeah hes a bellend.
Read more of Tyler Hamilton's book. He said that Lance broke on Ventoux in the 2000 criterium, and the team (and Lance over the radio) gave him the go ahead to win the stage and thus took the overall lead. And then on then on the next day, he and Lance broke away...and Lance tried to drop him on the climbs and leave him on the descent :heh: But finally relented.

Then like a day or two after the whole thing was over and he'd one, the team leader and Lance rolled up on he and I believe Hincapie like "We're doing a blood transfusion :birdman:" So they flew out to Valencia and deposited mad blood...then the team made Tyler and the other breh who dropped blood do a race right after that when they were lifeless while Lance decided to sit it out :heh:

And you want to know when they completed the transfusion and put their blood back in?

The night before Ventoux in the Tour when he clocked 200mph up the mountain and bridged the gap to Pantani

That nikka Lance was super sayin :dead:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Read more of Tyler Hamilton's book. He said that Lance broke on Ventoux in the 2000 criterium, and the team (and Lance over the radio) gave him the go ahead to win the stage and thus took the overall lead. And then on then on the next day, he and Lance broke away...and Lance tried to drop him on the climbs and leave him on the descent :heh: But finally relented.

Then like a day or two after the whole thing was over and he'd one, the team leader and Lance rolled up on he and I believe Hincapie like "We're doing a blood transfusion :birdman:" So they flew out to Valencia and deposited mad blood...then the team made Tyler and the other breh who dropped blood do a race right after that when they were lifeless while Lance decided to sit it out :heh:

And you want to know when they completed the transfusion and put their blood back in?

The night before Ventoux in the Tour when he clocked 200mph up the mountain and bridged the gap to Pantani

That nikka Lance was super sayin :dead:

:russ:

A-Rod aint got shyt on Lance.

You see the other week, Lance blamin the US Government :dead:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at you gettin your David O'Leary young team on.

You have about 13-14 players aged 25+ and over

Hazard played nearly 300 career games, Schurrle is in the 170 mark and Cesar A has well over 200.

fukk outtahurr with your wannabe Pedobear selves.

Average age of around 25 (when you take out oldies like Hilario/Schwarzer) which is pretty young imo. 8 or 9 player around 20-23 who will play massive roles next season, with a good number of them first choice.

Courtois and Chalobah to join up next season.

Then you got Boga, Loftus-Cheek and the Traore to come through.
Future is bright as fook :blessed:
:blessed: United fell on the grenade :whew: Bless their hearts. Bless their hearts.

Imagine tho, you had dreams of Thiago, Cesc, Modric and you end up with Fellaini. :wow:

-------------------------------

@Gilver, @SCORCH, @MrTV4, @Don Rhymus, @-YDB- why y'all ain't tell me this is so much fun? Talking another team's best player and just laughing at them. The last 16 hours have been :blessed: The hate from the media, The Arsenal sold their soul talk :lawd: It feels good. No wonder y'all enjoyed this so much and we don't even have Suarez. This big club swag is addictive :obama:

I wouldn't gloat too much breh. It's all fun and games until your boy flops. Lesson well and truly learnt after the Torres debacle. :aicmon:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:russ:

A-Rod aint got shyt on Lance.

You see the other week, Lance blamin the US Government :dead:
Yo, this dude is the greatest.

Hamilton said dude would be talking all flagrant about EPO in public, while all other riders used codewords. And that Lance was an encyclopedia of knowledge for what other people were on. And that dude went Hollywood quick. Christian van de Velde made fun of some corny ass Nike's Lance was wearing, Lance mean mugged him and didn't speak to him for days.

I read some of the book whenever I have time to kill and stop in Barnes. I'm right up to the time period where he left Postal and became the leader at CSC. I'm SURE there is tons of fukkery involved.

Hamilton was a beast on the low though :dead: Dude finished second in the Giro with a fractured shoulder, and fourth in the tour with a cracked collarbone. Lance was probably looking at his blood tests like ":patrice: This ain't gonna work"

I want to read Landis' book now. Hamilton left in 2001 when Lance was basically still in the infancy of his gooning. Landis was around during the peak era. I'd LOVE to know what they were on during Stage 17 of the 2004 tour

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Average age of around 25 (when you take out oldies like Hilario/Schwarzer) which is pretty young imo. 8 or 9 player around 20-23 who will play massive roles next season, with a good number of them first choice.

Future is bright as fook :blessed:.

The future might be bright but dont try and sell the hooker with the heart of gold story about your squad being some naive fodder for hungry pedobears. & :dead: @ naming players for next years when you was clearly talkin about this season.

I can still name a startin XI 25 & over

Cech

Ivanovic Terry Cahill Cole

Mikel Essien

Ramires Lumps Mata

Ba

Torres, Luiz & the 2 old c*nt keepers

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yo, this dude is the greatest.

Hamilton said dude would be talking all flagrant about EPO in public, while all other riders used codewords. And that Lance was an encyclopedia of knowledge for what other people were on. And that dude went Hollywood quick. Christian van de Velde made fun of some corny ass Nike's Lance was wearing, Lance mean mugged him and didn't speak to him for days.

I read some of the book whenever I have time to kill and stop in Barnes. I'm right up to the time period where he left Postal and became the leader at CSC. I'm SURE there is tons of fukkery involved.

Hamilton was a beast on the low though :dead: Dude finished second in the Giro with a fractured shoulder, and fourth in the tour with a cracked collarbone. Lance was probably looking at his blood tests like ":patrice: This ain't gonna work"

I want to read Landis' book now. Hamilton left in 2001 when Lance was basically still in the infancy of his gooning. Landis was around during the peak era. I'd LOVE to know what they were on during Stage 17 of the 2004 tour

Lance must of been :mindblown: thinking I bet Tyler can ride a grand tour with cancer too :sadcam:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The future might be bright but dont try and sell the hooker with the heart of gold story about your squad being some naive fodder for hungry pedobears. & :dead: @ naming players for next years when you was clearly talkin about this season.

I can still name a startin XI 25 & over

Cech

Ivanovic Terry Cahill Cole

Mikel Essien

Ramires Lumps Mata

Ba

Torres, Luiz & the 2 old c*nt keepers

tumblr_m0dpevTRh31rqfhi2o1_400.gif

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Torres was

I wouldn't gloat too much breh. It's all fun and games until your boy flops. Lesson well and truly learnt after the Torres debacle. :aicmon:
Torres was Larry Holmes status already when Chelsea bought him though. Suarez in his prime :blessed:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Arsenal learning form United on how to Bully small clubs into selling their best players. :wow:

kobe-bryant-system.jpg

you're welcome.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:blessed: United fell on the grenade :whew: Bless their hearts. Bless their hearts.

Imagine tho, you had dreams of Thiago, Cesc, Modric and you end up with Fellaini. :wow:
United did that, so hopefully we wont have to go through that. :troll:

@Gilver, @SCORCH, @MrTV4, @Don Rhymus, @-YDB- why y'all ain't tell me this is so much fun? Talking another team's best player and just laughing at them. The last 16 hours have been :blessed: The hate from the media, The Arsenal sold their soul talk :lawd: It feels good. No wonder y'all enjoyed this so much and we don't even have Suarez. This big club swag is addictive :obama:
I like the trolling stuff even more than signing Suarez. Them Liverpool brehs are mad :russ:
:umad:

*looks for Josh McEachran in the bushes*