Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
It's looking pretty good this year, can't seem to attract any real talent can they ? Defence is getting old too aside from jones goofy ass

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:rolleyes: We here this every year...

Stop this nonsense.

Your squad is underwhelming. You have a mid tiered coach stepping in for the GOAT the season AFTER yall win the league. Theres reason for this talk. I think yall will finish 3rd

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277...ves-angered-by-barcelonas-treatment-of-abidal

finally someone says it :rolleyes:

when i thought barca couldnt get any worse they release abidal the second he gets better, you just know they wanted to do it while he was sick too but couldnt

so they had the 'shows of support', barcelona is classy etc etc then dump him as soon as the time is right

Rosell is just a utter scumbag

He looks like he is gay, has some form of disability and a pedo all roled into one.

Sandro-Rosell.jpg

I guess thats why he worked for Nike

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277...ves-angered-by-barcelonas-treatment-of-abidal

when i thought barca couldnt get any worse they release abidal the second he gets better, you just know they wanted to do it while he was sick too but couldnt

so they had the 'shows of support', barcelona is classy etc etc then dump him as soon as the time is right
if it aint come from Busuets, Pique, Xavi, Iniesta, or Puyol it dont mean shyt to the Barca front office..

This is Alves' last season there, so he going out with guns in the air.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

:laugh: like that episode of Curb when larry wanted to break up with vivica but was waiting on the cancer results :dead:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Stop this nonsense.

Your squad is underwhelming. You have a mid tiered coach stepping in for the GOAT the season AFTER yall win the league. Theres reason for this talk. I think yall will finish 3rd
Na, you stop the nonsense. :ufdup:

The only aspect of the squad that is "weak" is the CM position, which still fields, last time I checked, one of the best CM's in Europe in Michael Carrick. We are not overly reliant on the CM position anyway, which is why Fergie ignored the need for so long. We are a width team that counts on our wingers to swing in quality balls to our world class forward. Maybe you heard of him: Robin van Persie? Yeah, that guy. We field some of the most promising wingers in Europe who on their best day are the best. Valencia, while he had an off year last season, is still quality. Talent-wise, Nani is probably only second to CRonaldo, and we got Zaha looking like a young CR7 thus far. Not to forget Welbeck who I think is better suited as a LW versus an out and out striker. Defense...'nuff said. Maybe a reinforcement as LB but otherwise, we are absolutely set there.

All you said is that our team is underwhelming without adding any form of reason why. And like I said, United fans literally hear the same shyt every single year from opposing fans. I've been posting in the OFT for about 3-4 years now. The only people that consistently have United finishing top 2 in the preseason predictions are usually United fans. Yet, we've lost the league only twice in the past 7 years, with one of those years because of goal differential against a team that spent 120euros that summer, and they literally won it in the last 30 seconds of the season.

So please, kindly, fukk off with your "underwhelming" bullshyt.

:cheers:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Losing Rooney is a win. Addition by subtraction. I don't know why we haven't done it already. He's often injured and his mind seems to wander at times. Very inconsistent. With him in the squad, it's always difficult trying to form a set starting XI. He can play LW, CAM, or S, but we have players better than him at those positions that need their game time too.

Truthfully, I don't know why we haven't sold the dude already. We could use his sale to fund other ventures. Must be because he's still the most marketable and profitable English player.

:manny: