Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
^ please stop with the mls talk. its a trash league with trash players.

soc_g_sapong_gb1_5761.jpg

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^ please stop with the mls talk. its a trash league with trash players.

Why the hostility? Let him live

I hope Gareth bale turns out like Steve Carrs career, I remember when he was tottenhams best player :lol:

When I went down to old Trafford for the north London derby and sol got stretchered off and next time you see him he was playing for arsenal :laugh:, we even let them go one nil up to give them hope, then crushed their hopes and dreams.....

*reminisces of days gone by*

BOBN

Pro
Daps
:umad: ignore me then

the fukk are you doing on an american-based website then
because hes an american who wants to talk soccer with fellow americans.

you know fully well the biggest haters of MLS are americans themselves. no unity :umad:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
because hes an american who wants to talk soccer with fellow americans.

you know fully well the biggest haters of MLS are americans themselves. no unity :umad:

I agree, and I hate those c*nts. Doubt any American will have a Trap screen name tho, not even the fake Irish here follow the team.

Big week for soccer in NYC area, NY/DC is sold out for Sunday, and the Kicking & Screening festival is going on all next week :dj2:

http://www.newyorkredbulls.com/news/2012/06/red-bulls-vs-dc-united-june-24-match-sold-out

Kicking + Screening Soccer Film Festival - Welcome

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: Who's fukkin with that trio? Got everything Box to Box mid with sound defensive qualities, Deep lying playmaker dictates tempo and has the long range pass on deck and attacking mid who can score from distance. :ohlawd: at the possibilities

:comeon:

Forget the top sides, Everton have a better midfield than that.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That is far from accurate. Sandro had to play a restricted role in a 442 his main priority was to support luka. When he starred for Internacional he was allowed more freedom to move up and down the field. He made surging runs here and there but 'Arry made it clear on several occasions he wanted him to stay back and clean up any messes. Infact when he scored that volley against Chelsea first things 'Arry did was call him over and lambast him for not keeping to his defensive duties.

:rudy:

5 goals in 130 odd games. :comeon:

The Kenyan now thats a b2b midfielder, Sandro not much so.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna be interesting to see how RdM is uses Ramires next season.

He'll probably end up RW again with Hulk or whoever through the middle once Torres is dropped for good.

lol at Marin being forgotten so quickly. Ain't heard him mentioned once since the day we signed him. :russ:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:rudy:

5 goals in 130 odd games. :comeon:

The Kenyan now thats a b2b midfielder, Sandro not much so.

Cmon breh two different systems 4411 vs 433. Ramires is great example of a b2b but his achievements should not take away from Sandro's potential to make that position his own. Honestly if Sandro was in a similar 433 system he would flourish as a b2b he has the workrate, pass sense and speed to follow the kenyans lead. I'm telling ya'll i see it in his play , he wants to jump in the attack but he is restricted to camping out near the halfway line.