Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just saw a fight, good stuff :ehh:

Three Mexicans jumped a dude and his girl, the girl got picked up by an ambulance, the dude ran off. I sat there with my gyro in hand enjoying the flashing lights.

Good night I'd say. Cept my gyro spilled juices down my new shorts the c*nt, last time I purchase a gyro from a white woman tbf

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
'Twas not all good however though brehs. I did commit the one cardinal sin of the black man i.e. dancing with a 'thick' to average white woman. Ashamed I am brehs :snoop:

But what will be will be, win some lose some. Sometimes you have to dance with an average white woman to get a 'good' white woman. Gotta get thru the ugly ones to get to the good ones. Another platitude. I blame it on the drink, therefore I giveth nary a fukk.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Kunty wats the deal with Aquaman, didnt he start the amount of games for Meelan necessary for them to have to buy him?!

Is he still quality mate? Id take any latin player in our midfield right now, desperate need of kwality

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Kunty wats the deal with Aquaman, didnt he start the amount of games for Meelan necessary for them to have to buy him?!

Is he still quality mate? Id take any latin player in our midfield right now, desperate need of kwality

Ill only answer once u tell that Spuds fan that Sandro aint ni god damn b2b midfielder.

Nah i dont think he did, it was on something like 0.5 away from triggerin the clause. He basically didnt play much towards the end.

He started off well 1st half of the season, got injured, then once he returned, the 2nd half of the season he was shyt. Too injury prone for my likin, hes not to be trusted.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Ill only answer once u tell that Spuds fan that Sandro aint ni god damn b2b midfielder.

Nah i dont think he did, it was on something like 0.5 away from triggerin the clause. He basically didnt play much towards the end.

He started off well 1st half of the season, got injured, then once he returned, the 2nd half of the season he was shyt. Too injury prone for my likin, hes not to be trusted.

Spuds are delusional, Sandro's a holder mate, like Lucas and not Ramires.

Oh Lucas, where art thou :birdman:

Lucas >>>> Sandro

Better passer, short and long, ahh etc etc.

Back on Aqua, he'd fit just right in Rodgas rotation system, since we've got loads of midfielders, we could play Aqua in big matches with tons of protection in Lucas and Gerrard

Lets get this season underway already lads

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

:heh::umad:

Spuds are delusional, Sandro's a holder mate, like Lucas and not Ramires.

Oh Lucas, where art thou :birdman:

Lucas >>>> Sandro

Lets get this season underway already lads

A liverpool fan calling Spurs delusional? They say comedy is hard and death is easy, Thank you for achieving the double with that post. You mananged to kill even more of your credibility while giving me a laugh. Well done.

b56fd831_clap.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, is the latest Noel Gallagher album worth checking out?

I thought this song was great ever since I first heard it late last year when these 2 Occupy Wall street brothers serenaded a train car last year and I've gotten back around to it again this morning. :obama:

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Giroud, there's something about his eyes that put me off, like his eyes are too close together or something. It's what I always thought about Ryan Gosling too.

Good looking dudes but slightly off, no homo

BOBN

Pro
Daps

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That non league right back breh aint too bad of a sprinter. Hes only been doin it for 5 mins and hes already the best in Britain. Well he will be once he wins the finals

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
And so you should lulz it off, you got caught out in a lie like Scorchy did when he said that Makelelelele was a playmaking AM

Honestly, thought you were trollin but i now see you are troubled with the fact that he is a b2b midfielder :snoop:

Box-to-box midfielder

The term "box-to-box" is often used to refer to the most dynamic all-round/complete midfielders, who provide both defensive and attacking prowess.[4] The most versatile of players, they typically possess exceptional stamina and are usually skilled at tackling, passing, shooting and also good at keeping possession.
Sandro for Internacional as a B2B midfielder.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSRIuZVMMCA"]Sandro vs. Deportivo Quito - YouTube[/ame]

Sandro Bio, Stats, News - Football / Soccer - - ESPN Soccernet
Style: Tenacious, hard-working, a box-to-box midfielder.

Look you would have easier time convincing me that Dembele>>> Messi than arguing sandro is not a box to box midfielder.