Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Dempsey wasn't allowed to play in the "Messi and his Friends" friendly by Fulham, leading to speculation that they will in fact sell him :leon:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Arsenal should be aiming for the likes of Clint Dempsey, that's their level now.

Podolski and Dempsey behind Giroud. :ohhh:

:laff:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:jawalrus: Levy and the Real board are :cheers: status. He'll work out some deal with them. If not Nuri, then granero.

Not better than Uncle Festas relationship with Real. They tryin to send Kaka back to Milan and that Mourinho is after Ghetto Prince and Ibra.

You cant have Sahin and VdV in the same team they basically want to do the samething but one is better defensively and the other attackin

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I must say RE: Ozil.

How long is it until we start questioning him as a fraud?

I've never reaaalllly seen him to take over a big game, drifts in and out far too much.

For everyones nailed on player of the tournament he's not done a lot so far.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Not better than Uncle Festas relationship with Real. They tryin to send Kaka back to Milan and that Mourinho is after Ghetto Prince and Ibra.

You cant have Sahin and VdV in the same team they basically want to do the samething but one is better defensively and the other attackin

VDV to Schalke if the AVB appoitnment happens. I would prefer moutinho to replace luka but if levy can convince real to part with a player that Mou doesn't even rate that highly i'll take it.

Sandro - Hudd - Moutinho/Sahin

Lennon Bale

FWD

:ahh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Finding it funny that the board went down for about 20 minutes then it was fixed again, in the busiest moment of the year (and a time that won't happen again, Heat winning their 1st ship)

Not bad I say

ridge

Daps
Arsenal should be aiming for the likes of Clint Dempsey, that's their level now.

Podolski and Dempsey behind Giroud. :ohhh:

:laff:

:beli:

I've never reaaalllly seen him to take over a big game, drifts in and out far too much.

damn breh everyone is a fraud to you

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

He thrives off playin with good counter attackin players like Muller & C dot. Thr last time or the only time shall i say that he ran a game that i saw was vs Spain in the u21 tournament they won, maybe the England final. I know Mourinho has called him out in his workrate befote.