Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:beli:

damn breh everyone is a fraud to you

I rarely call people frauds, not compared to everyone else in this thread anyway. :manny:

He doesn't dominate games, i know that's hard for Real considering they have Ronaldo hogging everything but this is supposed to be his tournament.

I expect him to play well tonight but the real test will be against England/Italy. Then Spain or whoever in the final.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
VDV to Schalke if the AVB appoitnment happens. I would prefer moutinho to replace luka but if levy can convince real to part with a player that Mou doesn't even rate that highly i'll take it.

Sandro - Hudd - Moutinho/Sahin

Lennon Bale

FWD

:ahh:

Bundesliga is Vdv level tbh too lazy and injury prone to play with the big boys. That midfield 3 u posted was fukkin shyt :laff:

I like Moutinho but he aint no Modric thats for certain

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Bundesliga is Vdv level tbh too lazy and injury prone to play with the big boys. That midfield 3 u posted was fukkin shyt :laff:

I like Moutinho but he aint no Modric thats for certain

:rudy: Who's fukkin with that trio? Got everything Box to Box mid with sound defensive qualities, Deep lying playmaker dictates tempo and has the long range pass on deck and attacking mid who can score from distance. :ohlawd: at the possibilities

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:rudy: Who's fukkin with that trio? Got everything Box to Box mid with sound defensive qualities, Deep lying playmaker dictates tempo and has the long range pass on deck and attacking mid who can score from distance. :ohlawd: at the possibilities

Whose the b2b player, Thudd? :laff: That midfield is too one paced, will get shytted on vs better teams.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Whose the b2b player, Thudd? :laff: That midfield is too one paced, will get shytted on vs better teams.

Sandro -b2b proven he has the workrate and presence to be effective here

Hudd - DLP - Slow as shyt but good feet and unfukkwitable pass range

Moutinho/Sahin- Attacking Mid....well you know what they can do :youngsabo:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
tbf we could put a half dead fletcher in that trio and it'd still shyt on that one you posted :huhldup:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Sandro -b2b proven he has the workrate and presence to be effective here

Hudd - DLP - Slow as shyt but good feet and unfukkwitable pass range

Moutinho/Sahin- Attacking Mid....well you know what they can do :youngsabo:

You want your b2b player to chip in with goals and Sandro dont do that. Sandro is nothing more than a classic Brasilian DM u tryin to turn shyt into marble about Sandro bein a b2b. And Sahin is slow as shyt as well, at Dortmund he had the legs of Kagawa, Kuba and Goetze. Yea u got Bale and Lennon but u cant trust Lennon to stay fit and Bale has shown he cant play well for no more than a 2 month period

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
You want your b2b player to chip in with goals and Sandro dont do that. Sandro is nothing more than a classic Brasilian DM u tryin to turn shyt into marble about Sandro bein a b2b. And Sahin is slow as shyt as well, at Dortmund he had the legs of Kagawa, Kuba and Goetze. Yea u got Bale and Lennon but u cant trust Lennon to stay fit and Bale has shown he cant play well for no more than a 2 month period

That is far from accurate. Sandro had to play a restricted role in a 442 his main priority was to support luka. When he starred for Internacional he was allowed more freedom to move up and down the field. He made surging runs here and there but 'Arry made it clear on several occasions he wanted him to stay back and clean up any messes. Infact when he scored that volley against Chelsea first things 'Arry did was call him over and lambast him for not keeping to his defensive duties.

The Sahin/Moutinho trade is all conjecture. No one is going to replace Luka like for like and those two players are honestly at the highest end of what we can attract in that position ( given AVB is hired). Worst case we turn that luka money in for Cabaye, who would do well in our system but newcastle are building a formidable squad , highly doubt he'll come over.

The bale and lennon shyt are true tho :manny:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
tbf we could put a half dead fletcher in that trio and it'd still shyt on that one you posted :huhldup:
:russ: i forgot to add "50 turns a game Parker" in there

Seriously tho, whose fukkin with that potential trio? :smugdraper:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

:bow: chicago seems so mediocre these days, it goes to show when a team is successful the fans come out to play. there was a time when they were the best crowd in the league and everything. i remember being hyper-aware of the crazy atmosphere that day, it was a proper cauldron

Last edited by a moderator: