Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That was close for the U19's and yeah Benzia been good, but before him Tafer was supposed to be the next Benzema (for Lyon we talking) and didn't really blow. I hope Benzia will though.
And low key PSG seems to have good youngsters : Rabiot, Conte (btw, I just saw the replay of the penalty, oscar worthy for the spanish forward...), Ikoko all u19's, Areola, Bahebeck, Sarr u20's. Maybe in a few years there will be more frenchies in that team :beli:

By the way, after the win, I read Marca comments just to know what the spaniards thought about their loss and they are getting fed up with Tiki Taka. I didn't see the match so I can't comment but they were saying that without depth this shyt was pointless.

? You gettin your JM Le Pen on? :mjpls:

Out of all the attackin players from the u20's squad, I liked Thauvin the best, thought Bahebeck looked decent too, but hes more of a wide man, non?

Out of all the Iberians teams I feel the u21's played the best football, they had the perfect combo of when to use the tippy tappy shyt and when to penetrate. Also its pretty clear that tika taka can be stopped in the big games, if you have power & pace in the team and aslong as everyone stays oganized/disciplined to their role, its not as effect as it was in the 1st couple of years. Obviously it still works vs 90% of the teams they comes across. But the best are

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
plus avb is going for a more physical/brute cm 3 , with the exception of holtby/hudd all our cms fit that mold.
Modric would comfortably start in Spurs mf, if AVB goes with Paul, Sandro and Dembele you'll control a game, and compete physically but in terms of creating you'll struggle

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:

7 1st team starters out and only the 2nd 90th min match of pre season. Citeh are what on their 7th-8th?

I tihnk this is City's 4th or 5th match. First match for Jovetic, first start for Jesus.

Its just preseason but I'm feelin good feelin great.