Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Modric is a bytch nikka if he accepts going back to Spurs :heh:

I, and many people on this earth, would never ever backtrack like that and join spurs again, how humiliating

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Modric is a bytch nikka if he accepts going back to Spurs :heh:

I, and many people on this earth, would never ever backtrack like that and join spurs again, how humiliating

:dwillhuh: is this even a possibility? Besides spurs are on a :mjpls: with croatians, the new wave is brazilian or belgian #nocroats

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Cardiff apparently. really suprised by this move, he looked a decent prospect tho decision making wasn't the best.

He must really love Wales then. Yeah hes always look decent to me, the thing with CB's they take the longest to develop of the outfield players. Bit of surprise considering what you was tellin me about Kabouls knee, and Vertonghen injury.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Really can't play end to end well like Sandro and paulinho then there's dembele too just can't see it, maybe he'll just fukk off to Man U but I prefer him on the bench at RM honestly
since when do you have a to be end-to-end to play in a 3 men midfield??

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
He must really love Wales then. Yeah hes always look decent to me, the thing with CB's they take the longest to develop of the outfield players. Bit of surprise considering what you was tellin me about Kabouls knee, and Vertonghen injury.
Yeah i read the news with the :dwillhuh: face. so maybe the alderwiereld rumors might be true, avb did say he wants players who can fill multiple positions

toby- cb/rb
chiriches-cb/dm/rb:ld: