Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Really can't play end to end well like Sandro and paulinho then there's dembele too just can't see it, maybe he'll just fukk off to Man U but I prefer him on the bench at RM honestly
Don't think he needs to be end to end. Can play in a number of roles in a 3 man midfield and has done well previously, especially in the deep lying role. Only issue I see is fitting him Paulinho, Sandro and Dembele all in. Think he is better suited to a 3 man midfield than a 2 man.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Don't think he needs to be end to end. Can play in a number of roles in a 3 man midfield and has done well previously, especially in the deep lying role. Only issue I see is fitting him Paulinho, Sandro and Dembele all in. Think he is better suited to a 3 man midfield than a 2 man.

plus avb is going for a more physical/brute cm 3 , with the exception of holtby/hudd all our cms fit that mold.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah, its between toby or papadopolous for them. i think verts suggested toby to avb & co, both looked good when they were paired for ajax.

I read yesterday I think it was that they had an offer accepted for Papadopolous, I think about 16m.

Outside of Vertonghen, I havent seen a decent defender come out of the Dutch league since the Stam back in the 90's

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:salute: Your u19's beatin the Iberians to make the final. And with your u20's :damn: Looks like you ready to return to the promise land especially with all the defenders and midfielders you have come thru, still lookin shakey upfront tho, but Benzia does look to have talent.
That was close for the U19's and yeah Benzia been good, but before him Tafer was supposed to be the next Benzema (for Lyon we talking) and didn't really blow. I hope Benzia will though.
And low key PSG seems to have good youngsters : Rabiot, Conte (btw, I just saw the replay of the penalty, oscar worthy for the spanish forward...), Ikoko all u19's, Areola, Bahebeck, Sarr u20's. Maybe in a few years there will be more frenchies in that team :beli:

By the way, after the win, I read Marca comments just to know what the spaniards thought about their loss and they are getting fed up with Tiki Taka. I didn't see the match so I can't comment but they were saying that without depth this shyt was pointless.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
so some GUY* injured Brek in the Union/Stoke friendly yesterday, leading to Union fans booing their own guy

*his name is Matt Kassel, I think the level of hatred for him now is such that I best not mention his name

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
what I've noticed is almost all the guys in prominent positions writing about American soccer right now, ARENT AMERICAN

you got scherlaeckens (dutch) and bennett (uk) for espn, parker for guardian (uk), and various other UK journos as well. it's like they are automatically given preference while the americans have to go the DIY route, I think I'll write a good essay on this

Last edited: