Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:obama: true story i remember seeing guidetti play back in 05 with the kids from the slum. dude has an eternal hood pass because of that.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:obama: true story i remember seeing guidetti play back in 05 with the kids from the slum. dude has an eternal hood pass because of that.

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
United brehs, why did the Glazers choose to appoint an inexperienced executive(football side) to succeed Gill?? Why didn't they have Gill get new players for the new manager since they already knew Ferguson was retiring??

One of their major mistakes; leads people to believe that Sir Alex's retirement was as sudden as he claims.

SAF would have been able to get plays off the strength of who he is and what he could sell (Didn't always work, Hazard, Moura last summer) but being champions etc would have strengthened his hand regardless of Woodward.

New manager with no pulling power plus Chief Exec that is inexperienced has spelt disaster so far.

Going public about Cesc was a shambles, also it appears we didn't research the transfer market because we would have known whether a Cesc bid was worth our time. The fact that we've been rejected twice is only bad because we declared he is a target, there will be others but as a fan you'll be pissed to see Fellaini when you were expecting Thiago or Cesc!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

26s88-guidetti-40.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
One of their major mistakes; leads people to believe that Sir Alex's retirement was as sudden as he claims.

SAF would have been able to get plays off the strength of who he is and what he could sell (Didn't always work, Hazard, Moura last summer) but being champions etc would have strengthened his hand regardless of Woodward.

New manager with no pulling power plus Chief Exec that is inexperienced has spelt disaster so far.

Going public about Cesc was a shambles, also it appears we didn't research the transfer market because we would have known whether a Cesc bid was worth our time. The fact that we've been rejected twice is only bad because we declared he is a target, there will be others but as a fan you'll be pissed to see Fellaini when you were expecting Thiago or Cesc!
Bore off the both of you, you doom-mongering fhags. Especially that ghost guy, making United fans look like homotional types smh.

Moyes having less pulling power than Fergie is bollocks tbh.

In Fergie's entire reign the only real foreign star you could say he bought was Veron. The rest were all completely realistic and in the realms of possibility.

This doom and gloom is getting right on my nipples.

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Bore off the both of you, you doom-mongering fhags. Especially that ghost guy, making United fans look like homotional types smh.

Moyes having less pulling power than Fergie is bollocks tbh.

In Fergie's entire reign the only real foreign star you could say he bought was Veron. The rest were all completely realistic and in the realms of possibility.

This doom and gloom is getting right on my nipples.

Moyes doesn't have less pulling power than Sir Alex? Don't be so delusional.

Yes he may not have splashed on foreign stars but if he wanted to get them he likely could have, like I said he has missed out on players before and even done the same as Moyes (gone public and missed out) but more often than not if he wanted a player he would get them. RVP for example who would go on to say the prospect of working under SAF helped persuade him.

But ignore all that, wouldn't want to lose points for being a top red smh

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I reverse image searched the Guidetti picture to get the story but I found this in the process as well :russ:

:whoo:
The guy actually has a pretty interesting playing history. His parents were some of these do-gooders who go to Africa to save poor Africans from themselves. So little John Guidetti actually learned how to play football in Africa and got tough playing against Negroes, even playing street football against them. Here is a photo of him in the football school in Kenya. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually likes these people... I think he even financed building training camps for kids in Africa or some such stuff... Kids are impressionable, and with parents like these, one can expect everything.

Anyway, spot the kid who will one day play in Premier League and for a major European national team:

This picture that leaves me with a feeling of incredible loneliness. Is this how our grandchildren's teams will look like?

:russ:

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/...er-talents?s=35d686249ce8d24dd7affd125c34c1cf

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Moyes doesn't have less pulling power than Sir Alex? Don't be so delusional.

Yes he may not have splashed on foreign stars but if he wanted to get them he likely could have, like I said he has missed out on players before and even done the same as Moyes (gone public and missed out) but more often than not if he wanted a player he would get them. RVP for example who would go on to say the prospect of working under SAF helped persuade him.

But ignore all that, wouldn't want to lose points for being a top red smh
How exactly is it being a 'top red' to not get all emotional about a manager that hasn't even played a competitive game yet with the transfer window not even half way through?

Think you have to start distingushing between being a 'top red' and not being a complete fukking idiot.

If Fergie was still in charge we wouldn't have got Fabregas. Or Thiago. Just like we never got Villa, just like we never got Benzema. We will always be the top option for British talent(except Bale but that's a unique situation). We will never beat out Real or Barca for a player unless they have a real soft spot for United. It doesn't matter who's in charge, be it Fergie or fukking Phil Brown.