Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bayern vs Barca about to start for the Uli Hoeness cup ,Messi playing for Barca.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
If we have ambitions to do anything we need to compete with City/Chelsea/Utd all season and I don’t have confidence that Arteta and Ramsey anchoring the midfield is good enough to do that.

Which actual top teams did we play apart from Spurs who beat us? Bayern was a great away performance but they were playing like a team with a 3-0 lead.

We lost a few games because of the averageness in the squad and defensive errors but we were not that bad.

City Away - blunt attack (Vinho one on one) better side.
United away - blunt attack and Vermaelen mistake
Chelsea Home - Oscar put the clamps on our passing game and we had two errors that led to goals.
Tottenham Home - won but with Ade assist, played with the handbrake up
City Home - Koscielny red
Chelsea Away - poor first half, great second half.
United Home - Great performance until Sagna lost his head. Quick ball movement and aggressive play.
Tottenham away - Ver-fukking-maelen..

The team was hard to read mentally early on too ie Start games poorly then turn it on the 2nd. Seemed the Bayern result made them overcome it.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Bayern vs Barca about to start for the Uli Hoeness cup ,Messi playing for Barca.
today the good friendlies with proper production values started!

Club Friendlies Summer 2013 | SoccerTV Blog

here's a good guide to the friendlies (us tv guide) but also good as a general guide

I lost with my tv provider, no bein espnd goltv but i've been trying to cut back anyway.

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

:whoo:

1: that cristiano is such a c*nt

2. at 11 yrs old, i guarantee that kid can express himself better than half the coli

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

:whoo:

1: that cristiano is such a c*nt

2. at 11 yrs old, i guarantee that kid can express himself better than half the coli

How dare you called C.Dot a c*nt. The little c*nt should have thank him for allowing that ball to touch him, let alone broke his weak ass wrist. The lad probably a fakkit anyways ::wrist:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
How dare you called C.Dot a c*nt. The little c*nt should have thank him for allowing that ball to touch him, let alone broke his weak ass wrist. The lad probably a fakkit anyways ::wrist:

If the lad was older those wrists wouldnt of snapped like that, they would be strong healthy wrists from

kermit-fapping.gif

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Paolo Di Canio's Sunderland boys already putting in work. Although it's a meaningless pre-season tournament, they easily beat a less fit Spurs on a shytty pitch 3-1. Altidore had a decent game with great hold-up play which lead to an assist for Sunderland's first goal but missed 1 sitter and was robbed twice by US keeper Brad Friedel. I hope he nets in one in the final vs Man City.