Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yo brehs, I'm in London this Sunday-Wednesday.. any friendlies or National Team matches in the city??

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Wa

Wait till arsenal open the war chest, we'll top that list.
mj-laughing.gif

:troll:

Didn't realise City had spent so much again.

You can only think that PSG and City are so far gone regarding FFP that there's really no point making a token effort and slowing it down a little. They may as well keep buying and trying to improve their squads.

City and PSG got 400 and 570million pound (respectively) sponsorship deals so :manny:

Last edited:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go out and do stuff just so I can enjoy my time at home more :ld:
Was meant to be sunny today, so was gonna sit in the garden all day, But weathers shyt, so now stuck indoors doing fukk all.

Might wait till about 6 and go to a local bar with my bird.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Converted to the new software and no Coli Blue theme? fukking bottled it. fukk this. shyt is about as fun as a bout of scrofula.

edit: seems coli blue is there, in some tiny link in the bottom. So my initial distaste stands. :birdman:

Mobile site isn't half bad though.

Sit indoors watching old music videos or go pub?

Decisions, decisions....

#boredlife

Get drunk watching old music videos?? :yeshrug: That's my suggestion

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The important bit of the Vilanova release is that the new Barca boss will apparently not be an in-house appointment.

Very interesting to see where they go. Unfortunately, they probably had to consider this a likely outcome and have had a replacement on stand-by for months.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Converted to the new software and no Coli Blue theme? fukking bottled it. fukk this. shyt is about as fun as a bout of scrofula.

edit: seems coli blue is there, in some tiny link in the bottom. So my initial distaste stands. :birdman:

Mobile site isn't half bad though.

Get drunk watching old music videos?? :yeshrug: That's my suggestion

Gonna watch them while drinking till 6, then hit a bar.

Might even smoke something :obama:

I don't usually do this but Roll me up somethin man, Let me get mellow on this shyt right here, Uh-huh, yeah, Uh-huh, white paper though nikka, Can't even fukk with those blunts, White paper baby, old school nikka gimme a joint, Smooth it out :scusthov:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
not bad! I had to resort to watching a bunch of Storage Wars late last night, only SW is brilliant so :blessed:

:salute: name the tracks u lookin for breh i can send em ur way.

ah it's alright, I just dug a bit deeper from a new search perspective and found it

horrible group name though, I'm a great googler and it still took me a bit of effort

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I think it's the font. it needs to be more of a bold font. And the Coli Blue needs to be darker too.

There are still kinks etc but no doubt they're gonna do the right thing

and how many different shades of the same color are on one page? like 6?

the mobile version is great though.