Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
ku-xlarge.gif

:dead:

:beli:

You shouldn't believe everything you read. Even for Arsenal, this would be pretty absurd.

Arsenal received no bid and Santi won't be sold at any price. :umad:

thanks Friend, but I support Sport Club Corinthians Paulista

I grew up in Rio but my family are all from Sao Paulo. Had friends named Benny and Li'l Dice.

Benny :to:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Why do people keep bringing up the fact that PSG are billionaire backed, like they haven't been sugar daddy/corporately backed since the early 90s?

Sleeping giant pfft
Probably because before the Arabs popped up their three biggest signings where Ronaldinho, Anelka and Patrice Loko.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Cross isnt trolling either :wow:

Fellaini is a MOTD player. Gets a goal, and everyone says he worth 20 million. :deandre:

There is a reason why Moyes is failing with every midfielder across Europe instead of activating that release clause.

Dead serious and others agreed with him. :what:

Teams would be buying Fellaini to play the position he didn't play at Everton. No one is going to use him as a striker or attacking midfielder. But he's big and powerful tho :lawd::wtb:

I guess we just ignoring Beenie Man. :usure:

:russ::deadmanny: I was hoping to sweep that under the rug.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Is Rooney shyte now or what? I don't keep up much with English football :ld:

Man Utd. Has been on a very slow deterioration for a while now. All of the core pieces are old now. Their midfield has been par for about 3 years. If Man U wouldn't have gotten RVP then Man Utd would be a middle table team like Liverpool.

As far as Rooney, his form started dipping about 3 seasons ago after his injury and really hasn't been the same since. He has lost confidence and stop taking care of his health(He not as fit as he use to be and he is known to be a chronic smoker and a very social drinker). The nail in the coffin was when Rooney started to complain about Sir Alex Ferguson not purchasing top talent... So he goes out and gets RVP from Arsenal. He sits on the bench more times than not... He plays when RVP is injured.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Man Utd. Has been on a very slow deterioration for a while now. All of the core pieces are old now. Their midfield has been par for about 3 years. If Man U won't have gotten RVP then Man Utd would be a middle table team like Liverpool.
I agree they'd be midtable but no way could they be as shyt as livrpull, AMIRIGHT?????!?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I agree they'd be midtable but no way could they be as shyt as livrpull, AMIRIGHT?????!?

Forget the content, i liked the way he introduced us to the topic, just so we remembered what team he was talking about. I think i'll begin all my posts like this in future...

"Arsenal. Well they may be a pathetic club but..."

"Man City. Negredo is terrible"

"Liverpool. Lol."

etc etc

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Kunty McPhuck, @Don Rhymus,

On your Tour TV broadcasts/streams, do you have those long ass camera shots on the french landscape ? :pachaha:
That always irked me above all when there was some action and then suddenly, wide shot on this little town the peloton is passing by :bryan:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/yRJ5L2zCCLU]Epic Double Fail At The PitchWorst Open Goal Miss EVER!) El Salvador vs Haiti 2013 - YouTube[/ame]
I love the Gold Cup:dead::dead:

ETA: Shout out to :myman: Sean Johnson for getting the clean sheet last night:salute:. That save was :ahh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Man Utd. Has been on a very slow deterioration for a while now. All of the core pieces are old now. Their midfield has been par for about 3 years. If Man U won't have gotten RVP then Man Utd would be a middle table team like Liverpool.

As far as Rooney, his form started dipping about 3 seasons ago after his injury and really hasn't been the same since. He has lost confidence and stop taking care of his health(He not as fit as he use to be and he is known to be a chronic smoker and a very social drinker). The nail in the coffin was when Rooney started to complain about Sir Alex Ferguson not purchasing top talent... So he goes out and gets RVP from Arsenal. He sits on the bench more times than not... He plays when RVP is injured.

:usure:

11/12 says something different. Gooney can only play striker nowdays, his 2 best seasons as player say that's his best position. And besides RVP what other top players have United signed in that time? Gooney was never goin to reach his true potential the moment Fergie made him C dots runner. Before that season Gooney/C dot were level, after the season it wasn't even close anymore.