Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I think I'm gonna side with @Gravity here
33lpgs9.jpg.gif

#heelturn :mjpls:

:beli: you're on the edge of getting kicked out of the get-along-gang

#nooldfriends

Last edited by a moderator:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
that yoyo poster is a racist cracker. That mastermind clown is an Internet hermit who dikkrides Kobe and Nas, the most pathetic group of "fans" that I've encountered. So I get why they're on my dikk. Who are the rest of you losers though? You lame ass get-along-gang of posters have decided to bang for my attention. For what? You idiots mention/neg me out of the blue then have the nerve to act like I'm angry:heh: I didn't come looking for you losers, the mentions pop up in my notifications.

Can I get half a bar or something? Damn:sadbron:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I like that armenian dude dortmund signed. madrid shouldve gotten him. dude got that finishing ability most of strikers today seemingly lack.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Haiti :blessed:

my first cousin is visiting us this week and brought her kids with her, elementary and middle school aged kids. We were watching highlights from the América-Cruz Azul final, and then my first cousins once removed wanted to know since when I started watching football. :dwillhuh:
Told them before they were born. :heh:
Then they wanted to quiz me on which teams Europeans stars played for. Ok.
Then they wanted to know which club team I supported.
Told them New York Red Bulls. They chuckled. [mj laughing gif]

Who did they like? Real Madrid, of course. lol

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Assuming Panama, Mexico, USA and Costa Rica handle business, here are teams that will make it to the knockout stage of the Gold Cup.

Panama Honduras Haiti USA
Mexico El Salvador Costa Rica Martinique/Cuba/Belize(fighting for the last 3rd pl spot)

I'm going to assume that Mexico is going to handle business & beat Martinique. Martinque is gonna have to beat Mexico or score more goals somehow because one goal isn't gonna get them through. I'm willing to bet that the winner of the Cuba/Belize match will have more goals scored. All they need is 2 goals in 2 games. Can't expect US and Costa Rica to keep a clean sheet against Cuba or Belize either(Although, I expect it.. Especially the US). Group B is basically set because Trinidad & Tobago has to play Honduras to make up their points or goals scored...... Yeah.... Ok..... Honduras is gonna win the B group. Haiti and El Salvador are basically in the knockout round but have to play to see which team is gonna take 2nd in the group and which will get the first 3rd place spot.

The only 2 games I'm concerned about now are Haiti/El Salvador and USA/CR...... would for Martinique or Belize to make the knockout round.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We get Eastenders on a local channel, we're bout 4 years behind. Haven't watched it for a while.

But I just watched the episode where, Billy finally tells Mo how he feels about the baby, and Patrick finds out Paul is dead, and confronts Andy.

That ending is piff, and Andy for a Gangster is a bit of a bytch

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuk Thiago if he goes to Bayern. I hope he rots on their bench.

We actually dont need him anyway. If Fletcher comes back then he will be like a new midfield signing for us. We also have Powell who would hopefully come good this season. I rate him on par with Thiago. Rooney can also play in CM