Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some signings only look obvious in retrospect but there are no guarantees with players moving to different clubs and countries. Gilberto Silva was a good signing by Wenger, he could have made him Captain and avoided his merry go round with the armband that started with Gallas ( a bad deal that turned out to be given how Ashley was more valuable to Chelsea).

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Kos has probably been my favorite defender other than Sol. A year out of Ligue 2 and quickly growing into one of the best in Europe. Took a real chance on him when folks were asking for Samba :comeon: and Cahill :ld:
the only reason I didnt include Kos is that its only year 2, and he hasnt been the most consistent.

He has all the makings of one of those :ohhh: Wenger signings.
Some signings only look obvious in retrospect but there are no guarantees with players moving to different clubs and countries. Gilberto Silva was a good signing by Wenger, he could have made him Captain and avoided his merry go round with the armband that started with Gallas ( a bad deal that turned out to be given how Ashley was more valuable to Chelsea).
Gilberto is a good call too, especially when Kleberson was the one who got the most attention.

Gallas was great for Arsenal, he just had clowns around him

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
:ohlawd::whew::salute::win:

BOFpViECAAERth7.png:large

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
[ame]https://twitter.com/SoccerByIves/status/352469191141511168[/ame]

BOQ43KSCUAAcXEv.jpg

the turks, such nice hosts :blessed:

nigeria got a lot of people behind them too

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
henry is a fraud until he brings a championship to new york

wow, he won a bunch of championships with stacked teams, what a legend :aicmon:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Hleb is easily one of the GOATs to play in the prem. Not a top 5 signing I'd say tho

I've mentioned this in here before but watching Hleb play was magic. One player i've always tried to emulate when i play football. Henry is my fav Gunner ever, but Hleb is up there for me as well.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
@Montez

Noticed your tagline in the Zimmerman trial thread
:deadrose: I don't agree but :deadrose:

Last edited by a moderator: