Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
See, conversations like the ones yall are having now is why this topic is goat here. People in this topic dont only talk futball, but also life and entertainment. But the great thing is that conversations in the futball thread isnt mar'd by ignorance and stupidity. Thats why i enjoy this topic the most. I salut u brehs who are regulars in this topic
:cheers:

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Montez

Superstar
Daps
it makes me genuinely angry when white people get upset over coming to grips with white privilege. the first resort of the ignorant white person is to call the person who pulls the back on the curtain on this idea a racist :dead:

or if a white person does it to another white person, they're "race-obsessed" and "should leave this issue alone, it's dead" :heh:

the fury. you almost have to laugh, altho it's really not a laughing matter :ld:

I was fuming last night at the faux outrage to creep ass cracker.

Conservatives love to flip this.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
See, conversations like the ones yall are having now is why this topic is goat here. People in this topic dont only talk futball, but also life and entertainment. But the great thing is that conversations in the futball thread isnt mar'd by ignorance and stupidity. Thats why i enjoy this topic the most. I salut u brehs who are regulars in this topic
:cheers:

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

:lupe: You a cac aren't you? :wrist:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I was fuming last night at the faux outrage to creep ass cracker.

Conservatives love to flip this.

i dont even listen to that shyt anymore. you're not gonna agree with everyone and someone will always find a way to shock you with idiocy. cut opinion-based news out of your life and you'll be much happier. what's the point?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of white people here's a bit of a first world problem.

I finally moved out of my parent's to my own apartment. :wow:

I'm all for high pressure showers, but I take my first shower and the pressure is on some Commando 450 shyt :wtf:

It was literally the most uncomfortable shower I've ever taken, shyt actually stressed me out. Was like a bunch of tiny shards of glass cascading down upon me in some sort of cruel punishment :sadcam:

Gonna be a long year :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of white people here's a bit of a first world problem.

I finally moved out of my parent's to my own apartment. :wow:

I'm all for high pressure showers, but I take my first shower and the pressure is on some Commando 450 shyt :wtf:

Seinfeld-The Shower Head - YouTube

It was literally the most uncomfortable shower I've ever taken, shyt actually stressed me out. Was like a bunch of tiny shards of glass cascading down upon me in some sort of cruel punishment :sadcam:

Gonna be a long year :wow:

:dead: @ that video i used to hate seinfeld but as i get older it gets funnier and funnier

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:dead: @ that video i used to hate seinfeld but as i get older it gets funnier and funnier

I legitimately had the :beli: face when I read that. Seinfeld was always one of those shows that just appealed to me. I'm not one of those dudes that try to force my taste on someone but I still cant accept someone not liking that show. It's just that good to me. One of the only pieces of entertainment where I would never concede that it might not be as good as I think

As far as showers. I can't deal with that. I remember being at a hotel and the pressure from the shower was a complete nightmare. Water was either too hot or too cold. Never exactly how I wanted it. The first morning was just awful. I woke up earlier than everybody else so of course I get it while it's still hot piping hot.I'm not ashamed in saying I had to shield my groin area because I couldn't handle that pressure plus heat combo:sadcam:

But speaking of shyt in the bathroom. Any of yall ever use a bidet?Are they really legit:lupe:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I legitimately had the :beli: face when I read that. Seinfeld was always one of those shows that just appealed to me. I'm not one of those dudes that try to force my taste on someone but I still cant accept someone not liking that show. It's just that good to me. One of the only pieces of entertainment where I would never concede that it might not be as good as I think

As far as showers. I can't deal with that. I remember being at a hotel and the pressure from the shower was a complete nightmare. Water was either too hot or too cold. Never exactly how I wanted it. The first morning was just awful. I woke up earlier than everybody else so of course I get it while it's still hot piping hot.I'm not ashamed in saying I had to shield my groin area because I couldn't handle that pressure plus heat combo:sadcam:

But speaking of shyt in the bathroom. Any of yall ever use a bidet?Are they really legit:lupe:

I need that high pressure shower shyt is therapeutic. But hotel showers always are hit or miss

and on the bidet thing. ive never used one. i imagine they are :ahh:
i remember my friends family remodled their bathroom and they had a bidet. when i came out i was like thats a nice matching water fountain you guys installed they all looked at me like :dwillhuh: i was like :steviej:

but i know that ive made the day i get a bidet without even thinking about it

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

I get what @MrTV4 is saying tho.

When I was younger I hated Seinfeld but around my later years of high school it became GOAT. Still probably one of three shows that has legitimately made me laugh out loud and that I can watch over and over.

As for the bidet I stayed in a hotel once in MIA that had them. Useful I suppose but they were so low to the ground and so foreign that I must've looked like a complete fakkit using it. Crouching over carefully, anticipating the cold jet of soothing ass water to cleanse you, yet not knowing what to expect. Wholly new sensations.

Well this is one of the weirdest posts I've had on here, which is saying something :shaq2:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs, so far what is your song of the year im curious

i guess i have to go with Bound 2.

maybe kid cudi afterwards :yeshrug:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get what @MrTV4 is saying tho.

When I was younger I hated Seinfeld but around my later years of high school it became GOAT. Still probably one of three shows that has legitimately made me laugh out loud and that I can watch over and over.

As for the bidet I stayed in a hotel once in MIA that had them. Useful I suppose but they were so low to the ground and so foreign that I must've looked like a complete fakkit using it. Crouching over carefully, anticipating the cold jet of soothing ass water to cleanse you, yet not knowing what to expect. Wholly new sensations.

Well this is one of the weirdest posts I've had on here, which is saying something :shaq2:

:laff:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
That is actually why I was scared of using them. The mystery surrounded the power and trajectory of the stream kinda fukked me up. I kept think it would just shoot directly up my ass or something and I wasn't prepared for that.

As far as favorite songs? I don't even. really know. I have no real attachment to any of the songs I have heard this year because I haven't really listened to them heavy. Still getting through my 2012 backlong.

This I guess

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Fav song?Iman Omari - Too Late :ohlawd:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Qg3kXFmvo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
bidet+III.jpg

bidet movement