Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Breh. Day one, and we've got buses lodging themselves in scaffolding, finish lines being switched twice, and favorites dropping like flies. :lupe:

Mont Ventoux :lupe:

That Annecy climb right at the end :lupe:

Huez twice :lupe:

Does Froome really have the trolling levels to combat Roid Boy Brehto?

The only way I can see Brehto really stickin it to Froome is if the rest of the top Iberians gang up on him and sky in the moutain stages and jsut keep on doin mini attacks until he or they break. Like last years Vuelta, but then again Froome wont have a Grand Tour already in his legs like last year. But with all the Moutain stages this year its goin to be :lupe: I really see it beign a slug fest and dont count out J-Rod, who is probably the best climber out of the lot.

Whoever wins the Tour this year will of deserved it.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The only way I can see Brehto really stickin it to Froome is if the rest of the top Iberians gang up on him and sky in the moutain stages and jsut keep on doin mini attacks until he or they break. Like last years Vuelta, but then again Froome wont have a Grand Tour already in his legs like last year. But with all the Moutain stages this year its goin to be :lupe: I really see it beign a slug fest and dont count out J-Rod, who is probably the best climber out of the lot.

Whoever wins the Tour this year will of deserved it.

I'm still :deadrose: at Wiggs taking his ball and going home, and then saying he may never do the Tour again. Dude is terrified of his reputation being shyt on in the mountains.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: isn't PSG HQ in Paris? If so why is Barcelona traveling to Brazil to open talks with Thiago Silva :mjpls: ?

=====

:damn: Chelsea agrees with Napoli for Cavani :damn: :damn: :damn:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm still :deadrose: at Wiggs taking his ball and going home, and then saying he may never do the Tour again. Dude is terrified of his reputation being shyt on in the mountains.

Wiggins isnt that bad of a climber, he can hold his own and showed that in the 09/10 Tour whatever one he finished 4th in. Its jsut when it comes to the last few Km's positioning and the speed gets upped and then the cat and mouse games begin, thats where he lacks, I cannot remember what tour race earlier on in the year but Wiggins broke away with about 1.5 to go in the Mountains stage and he got caught but it was :leon and Nibbles ended up winning the stage.

Even tho everythnig was set up by Sky for Wiggins last year you could see in the Mountain stages last year that he was in fact holding back Froome (even tho it was team orders, but you could see that Froome was ready to break out). Wiggins has done better than anyone expected in the pro ranks considering he was a World Class track cyclist. Hes got multiple Olympic gold medals won the ToF and had a Top 3 finish, been a World Champ in the pro ranks and won quite a few prestigeous races really thats isnt that bad of a career.

I'm sure Lance would give his spare nut to say he was a ToF champion :skip: instead of gettin the ***** ****** treatment

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:ohhh: isn't PSG HQ in Paris? If so why is Barcelona traveling to Brazil to open talks with Thiago Silva :mjpls: ?

=====

:damn: Chelsea agrees with Napoli for Cavani :damn: :damn:

:snoop: If PSG dont make Barca pay atleast €40m. He cost them €50m with the addons :youngsabo:

Yet all Thiago Silva talks about is how he misses Milan and how he would love to go back one day. :smugdraper:

:ohlawd: Suarez off to Real, RAWK meltdown :bow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:damn: Froome chances may be fukked before it starts.

Geraint Thomas and Stannard having x-rays after that crash earlier. :to:

*edit*

:ohhh: Tony Martin got got aswell :damn: :whew: one les person to worry about in the TT

*Need a prayin :smiley:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Did you hear Angles and like what they were doing on that?

It's like a continuation of that album I'd say with 80s new wave vibes on the songs. One song sounds like a A-ha "Take on Me" rip-off.

There are a few songs that are like the old strokes, a few weak songs.

But if you really love their first 2 albums, might be a rough listen:usure:
Damn:unsure:

I'll give it a shot later:yeshrug:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Wiggins isnt that bad of a climber, he can hold his own and showed that in the 09/10 Tour whatever one he finished 4th in. Its jsut when it comes to the last few Km's positioning and the speed gets upped and then the cat and mouse games begin, thats where he lacks, I cannot remember what tour race earlier on in the year but Wiggins broke away with about 1.5 to go in the Mountains stage and he got caught but it was :leon and Nibbles ended up winning the stage.

Even tho everythnig was set up by Sky for Wiggins last year you could see in the Mountain stages last year that he was in fact holding back Froome (even tho it was team orders, but you could see that Froome was ready to break out). Wiggins has done better than anyone expected in the pro ranks considering he was a World Class track cyclist. Hes got multiple Olympic gold medals won the ToF and had a Top 3 finish, been a World Champ in the pro ranks and won quite a few prestigeous races really thats isnt that bad of a career.

I'm sure Lance would give his spare nut to say he was a ToF champion :skip: instead of gettin the ***** ****** treatment

I agree honestly, his transition is :mindblown: and in winning the tour, he prolly overachieved a lil bit.

But he's come off as a diva since to me. I usually hate playing armchair profiler, but it seems like he never had even the slightest intention of riding in support of White Africa. He clearly held back Froome last year. shyt, Froome and Teejay probably would've battled it out for the W if it weren't for both of them being held back (although Teejay eventually got the go ahead, way too late). But with this talk of never coming back (I honestly don't think he will) if I were Porte and Froome I'd be looking at him like :beli:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I agree honestly, his transition is :mindblown: and in winning the tour, he prolly overachieved a lil bit.

But he's come off as a diva since to me. I usually hate playing armchair profiler, but it seems like he never had even the slightest intention of riding in support of White Africa. He clearly held back Froome last year. shyt, Froome and Teejay probably would've battled it out for the W if it weren't for both of them being held back (although Teejay eventually got the go ahead, way too late). But with this talk of never coming back (I honestly don't think he will) if I were Porte and Froome I'd be looking at him like :beli:

I can understand the diva thing that, well he was the CHampion of last years race and if you fit then you should be allowed to defend your title, regardless of whoelse is in the team. BUT Froome is the today and tomorrow of the team and he is much better suited to this years route, Wiggins has to... as Dirty Harry put it

Plus I think the Colombians on Sky threw some shots at Froome for what he did at last years Tour, but tbf, Wiggins did give his blessing when Froome attacked to go off near the end of the stages last year and it was the team that radioed to Froome to get back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:snoop: If PSG dont make Barca pay atleast €40m. He cost them €50m with the addons :youngsabo:

Yet all Thiago Silva talks about is how he misses Milan and how he would love to go back one day. :smugdraper:

:ohlawd: Suarez off to Real, RAWK meltdown :bow:

What is the deal with this? Liverpool saying he hasn't handed in a formal request, Suarez hasn't said a word since his rants in the beginning, and I just read Madrid plan on using Benzama as the first option and Morata as the second. not sure what to believe