Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
I'm actually excited about Arsenal, if they can get this M'villa deal, things are looking up.And hopefully keep Robin(wishful Thinking), we got a real squad.

Potential midfield could be this, M'villa, Song, Wilshere, Arteta, Coquelin, Rosicky, Ox

Potential front players, Robin, Lukas, Giroud, Theo, Gerv

Only real weakness is still defense

If all this happens, Wenger has no excuses, it's all on him now to do his job, and set them up right
midfield lacks reliable creativity. still needs to replace fabregas.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
who do you want? Bendtner/Ozil swap sounds good to me.
gotta say im loving what bendtners doing right now. this breh clearly wants no parts of a paycut out his next move.

would obv take ozil, wanted kagawa, would take gotze and theres probably a ton more good enough I havent even heard of. theres one thing wenger can still do, and thats find a tippy-tappy playmaker.

why on earth would a black cab driver refuse a fare from a multi-millionaire? stanning is a disease

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
len bias :to: legend in the state of maryland. wish that doc went more into his lil bro, but i understand, only so much you can cover.

Watched it last night and that was sad as shyt. When the dad was talking about his sons murder and he called him Len by mistake :to:

scorchy, you into baseball? or are you taking it one yank sport at a time?

Nah breh, not into baseball. Although tbh I used to lol at American football but ended up sort of watching a couple games towards the end of the season so you never know. :ld:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
damn, i rock the #10 too. smart move not getting his name on it. what mall was it, do you know?

Dont know what mall it was, but theyre now saying that he planned the whole thing. :wtb: I know right!

Tough break for Valdivia, Palmeiras beat Gremio away from home yesterday 0-2 and there all but on their way to the Copa do Brasil finals. Winner gets a free pass to Libertadores next year as well.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
didnt klinsmann already turn spurs down before,i remember reading about that

he has bigger fish to fry

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
AvWVsJPCIAAPu6J.png:large

:pachaha:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Paul Tyrrell‏ @TyrrellPaul: "this is an absolute lie Ian. I expected better from you. If you repeat it, you can expect legal action from EFC.

Ian Abrahams‏@Moose_talkSPORT: "ok Paul sorry and I withdraw it"

Ian Abrahams‏@Moose_talkSPORT: "is that ok and I will not mention it again"

Ian Abrahams‏@Moose_talkSPORT: "I withdraw the comments about David Moyes I made a short while ago leaving Everton for Spurs"

Paul Tyrrell‏@TyrrellPaul: "thank you."

So there you have it! What next?
:deadrose:

this fukkhouse got bossed on.